23 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I've said it before, but that's awesome. I think we can expect a new classic soon enough.
  • I'm too busy giggling with excitement to give a proper response, but once I figure it out, I'll let you know. :D
  • Where's Dave? Double Fine should hire him quick!!
  • No telltale sould hire double fine :P
  • Sounds great... although it would've sounded even better if Telltale had hired both Tim and Ron, plus Bill Tiller to work alongside Ryan Jones. But still, looking forward to what they come up with :D
  • Laserschwert;384698 said:
    Sounds great... although it would've sounded even better if Telltale had hired both Tim and Ron, plus Bill Tiller to work alongside Ryan Jones. But still, looking forward to what they come up with :D
    That's the stuff nerdgasms are made of.
  • Trenchfoot;384615 said:
    I've said it before, but that's awesome. I think we can expect a new classic soon enough.
    Along side KOTCS and TMP...
  • doodo!;384790 said:
    Along side KOTCS and TMP...
    You're gonna be shocked by this but... I loved KOTCS ;)

But if it helps, I find TPM boring as hell.
  • Trenchfoot;384797 said:
    You're gonna be shocked by this but... I loved KOTCS ;)

But if it helps, I find TPM boring as hell.
    I loved both but look at the fuss and angst they've caused. You can't help but bring them up and they always stir things up. I liked KOTCS too, I got it what it was going for, most people didn't, TPM most people didn't get it either...

I don't mind that I enjoy it but having to put up with their social climate is annoying, I really enjoy both, but the days of making something totally awesome where no one whines is over...
  • Just the internet hates everything. If you ask a regular person on the street what they think of KOTCS or TPM they might say they liked them or not, but they never go to the extreme that the internet takes everything to.

And I always find curious how the flaws people point out about the new movies are the same ones that the old ones had. For example, one of the first reviews of KOTCS mentioned that it was a long "mouse and cat chase", and curiously enough the other ones are not that far away, are they?

Nerds just love to whine about everything because they've got nothing better to do.
Add Comment