User Avatar Image

Sam Max Team Fortress 2

posted by OhMan on - last edited - Viewed by 2K users
Hey as you may know Team Fortress 2 held a promotion for Sam & Max and anyone who pre-ordered got limited edition Weapons and a Hat on Team Fortress 2.

I am a Team Fortress 2 player myself, and trading has now been released. I was wondering if anyone here has TF2 and doesn't want their weapons and hat, and would mind trading them to me? I am a collector and I really like trying to get all the items in any particular game!

You can contact me on Steam, my SteamID is: callum24.

This is not a troll, just a sincere request for those who don't care about having TF2 items and would like to help out a stranger.

Thanks for your time,
OhMan.
80 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Sorry, not pre-order, but within the first week of release.
  • I'm not sure if the guns can be traded or not. I know Max's Severed Head can.

I don't play TF2 on the PC/Mac, sadly (though I want to). I have to settle for the never-updated 360 version. Hope you manage to get the Sam and Max items, though!
  • Nah they can be traded. Thanks anyway though.
  • Did you only join the TTG Forums to get these items? :confused::mad:
  • I don't play any Telltale games.
  • OhMan;387487 said:
    I don't play any Telltale games.
    :mad::mad::mad:

I kindly ask you to leave.
  • Yeah, if you have no intention of buying the games before hand, we have no reason to give you the items.
  • He should ask his friends not random strangers.
  • The Gentleman;387505 said:
    Yeah, if you have no intention of buying the games before hand, we have no reason to give you the items.
    especially since there are enough users here alrteady that woul like to get the items AND bought the season.
  • OhMan;387487 said:
    I don't play any Telltale games.
    Wow. Uh...

I hope I'm not coming off as mean or anything, but if you have no interest at all in Telltale, it might not be the wisest idea to join their forums. Valve put the Sam and Max items in TF2 to begin with in hopes that it would bring more attention to Telltale's own games (since, frankly, they need all the exposure they can get). If you haven't played Sam and Max, have no intention to play it, and only want the hat and guns because you're one of those people who wants to have every item for the sake of having it...well, it kind of makes me wish you couldn't trade the promotional items. =/

Again, I'm not trying to be rude, but this isn't the place to go asking for TF2 trading. If it's that important you might want to ask on the Steam forums.
This discussion has been closed.