User Avatar Image

Has anyone gotten the S&M S3 DVD yet?

posted by toa1995 on - last edited - Viewed by 1.1K users
Just wondering seeing as its been on backorder for a month (at least for me)
42 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    Macfly77 Moderator
    It hasn't been released yet.
    The related page in the Telltale Store states "DVD expected to ship October 2010.", which based on my past experiences with Telltale probably means closer to October 31 than to early October.
  • Is it only me that my status is "Your order has been submitted to our warehouse and will ship soon. Please check back later for shipping info"? If it's just me then I know why, and it doesn't mean anything, but I just want to know.
  • mine just says that it is on back order
  • NeatNit;388973 said:
    Is it only me that my status is "Your order has been submitted to our warehouse and will ship soon. Please check back later for shipping info"? If it's just me then I know why, and it doesn't mean anything, but I just want to know.
    Mine said that now it says backordered. My poster bundle has been stuck on sent to warehouse for a few days now.
  • Mine is still "on backorder" Though my (separate order) Season 2 DVD shipped the 11th (or claims it has, as of today USPS site still says they've not received it tho), so it's not a site-wide problem...
  • USPS's site will keep saying it was 'electronically notified' forever. Don't worry about it, it's completely normal.
  • Well, no worries, I received it (S2DVD) today. Now I'm just trying to decide whether to open it to watch the "extras" or whether to leave it sealed to preserve the "Collectors Value"... T_T
  • Ashton;390077 said:
    Well, no worries, I received it (S2DVD) today. Now I'm just trying to decide whether to open it to watch the "extras" or whether to leave it sealed to preserve the "Collectors Value"... T_T

So wait you got S3 DVD or just the S2?

also if you want to see the extras you can probably find them online (i will be opening mine and enjoying it but i can understand wanting to keep it mint)
  • User Avatar Image
    Jake Telltale Alumni
    Collector schmollector! The extras are awesome and should be seen by all.
This discussion has been closed.