12 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Clord;391027 said:
    Nice. :)
    Thanks! :D
  • You'll be reviewing the BTTF episodes as they come out, I guess?
    :)
  • Your review is far too lenient on the amateur hour video quality. I don't know what version of the film *you* were watching, but it was definitely not the hack job I saw.
  • martymcfly;390974 said:
    Hey guys,

I have just reviewed Back To The Future (25th Anniversary Theatrical Re-Release) if any of you fancy a read!

FILM REVIEW – Back To The Future (25th Anniversary Theatrical Re-Release)

Would love to hear your thoughts! Such a classic film. :D
    Great review! I totally agree with it too! I saw it five times in the cinema in the UK and it was amazing, loved the HD!
  • monkeymovies;394190 said:
    You'll be reviewing the BTTF episodes as they come out, I guess?
    :)
    Indeed I shall!
  • Rather Dashing;394192 said:
    Your review is far too lenient on the amateur hour video quality. I don't know what version of the film *you* were watching, but it was definitely not the hack job I saw.
    I was watching the digitally remastered version of Back To The Future. It looked really good in *my* cinema. What more can I say?
  • That you need your eyes checked and to learn something about even the very basics of acceptable image quality in restored physical film?
  • Rather Dashing;394212 said:
    That you need your eyes checked and to learn something about even the very basics of acceptable image quality in restored physical film?
    Wow, how bad mannered can you get? I thought it looked great and I have been a huge fan of the film for a number of years. If you are talking about grain, then that is a natural part of the image and shouldn't be completely removed anyway, because it can cause problems elsewhere (see Predator's re-release on Blu-ray which had rampant, reckless use of DNR, making Arnie look plastic in some scenes.)

I might take what you are saying more seriously if you were not so aggresive and rude. I popped the DVD in when I got home from the cinema and it looked far worse. The Blu-ray looks even better than what I saw in the cinema. You are entitled to your opinion, but next time try to convey it with a little more class.
  • any screens for comparison? any examples whats so bad about the hd re-release?

any examples for remastered movies that do look so much better?

you*re just saying "could be better with ease" (kind of) all the time, but you dont give examples whats exactly so bad about it.

please, tell me, i really wanna know :confused:

edit: see my sig? finally i can read whats written on the yellow sticker at the back of the truck the delorean was stored in at twin pines mall.
Add Comment