User Avatar Image

Deluxe Edition back?

posted by Gibbeynator on - last edited - Viewed by 497 users
So, the Deluxe Edition is being listed in the store again. Is it going to be coming back, and will it still be offered at a discount for the people who already own the full season?
24 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I want to know too... I don't want to order the Deluxe Edition and end up confused for months about what's going on <_<... is it definitely in stock now?
  • Anyone know if the Deluxe Edition is actually shipping?
  • I'll let you know when it arrives, I ordered it over a week ago and the status now says that it's shipped.
  • Oooh, sounds good then.
  • And it arrived today! Interesting thing is that the map is slightly different to the one I received months ago! The original was a more Yellow-Brown tint to it, where as the new print I got today, the map has a more grennish-lime tint to it and looks slightly less sharp than the original.
  • Could someone from Telltale confirm what the status of the Deluxe Edition is? When placing an order for it, I see these messages at various points:

"Expected ship date: Spring 2010"

"Please note that your order contains some backordered items and will not ship until all items are in stock."

So the item is not in stock but will get to me six months before I ordered it? I know Telltale are good yet I question the implied mastery of temporal engineering.
  • Ash735;407010 said:
    ...and looks slightly less sharp than the original.
    Ok...you're scaring me now...

Also,
    Simo Sakari Aaltonen;409524 said:
    Could someone from Telltale confirm what the status of the Deluxe Edition is? When placing an order for it, I see these messages at various points:

"Expected ship date: Spring 2010"

"Please note that your order contains some backordered items and will not ship until all items are in stock."

So the item is not in stock but will get to me six months before I ordered it? I know Telltale are good yet I question the implied mastery of temporal engineering.
    I ordered mine 7 days ago (on Thanksgiving and after that was weekend so take away 3 days) and it shipped normally today, on the third work day after the order was placed....
  • Thanks, tm_drummer. Good to know orders for it are actually being processed. Wonder why the various texts are not kept up to date? :confused:
  • Don't know...mine was quite fine... :/

Try contacting them via [email]support@telltalegames.com[/email].
  • Mine said it was back ordered, I believe it was the original message for when people ordered it before it was available, but it quickly changed to Shipped.
Add Comment