User Avatar Image

TF2 Item Trading Thread

posted by Jake Telltale Alumni on - last edited - Viewed by 13.1K users
We've been getting a few people coming in to offer Team Fortress 2 item trades on this board.

To keep it from spamming the boards, I'm going to close all the item trading threads, and ask that all trading talk be contained in this thread.

Thanks, guys!
152 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • RingmasterJ5;402026 said:
    You have a VERY small chance of getting them, as people here actually LIKE Sam and Max. Also, don't you mean Max Hat?
    Yeah I did. Funny thing is there was supposed to be a sam hat. It's still in TF2's files
  • if someone has an unusual, i'll consider trading max's severed head for it
  • shref;402621 said:
    if someone has an unusual, i'll consider trading max's severed head for it
    You want to trade a hat that looks good on every class for a hat that looks horrible but at least is only wearable by one class. Did you really think that one through?
  • der_ketzer;402689 said:
    You want to trade a hat that looks good on every class for a hat that looks horrible but at least is only wearable by one class. Did you really think that one through?
    depends what hat, what class, and what effect ;)
  • shref;402710 said:
    depends what hat, what class, and what effect ;)
    and i think some of the effects look pretty awesome :D
  • I was on this server and a guy saw me wearing my max hat and sent me a trade request then tried to trade me like 8 unusual hats for it and I said NO
  • der_ketzer;402689 said:
    Max's Head only looks good on Scout and Demoman IMO.
  • The Gentleman;403170 said:
    Max's Head only looks good on Scout and Demoman IMO.
    It looks good on Engie, Medic, Pyro, Spy (with Camera beard), Heavy, Scout, and I dare not disgrace it by putting it on Soldier or Demo.
    Sniper it doesn't look good on.
  • I have a Vintage Backbiter's Billycock.

Anyone gonna offer?
  • redm;403106 said:
    I was on this server and a guy saw me wearing my max hat and sent me a trade request then tried to trade me like 8 unusual hats for it and I said NO
    You know you can get a max set for 1 unusual?
Add Comment