User Avatar Image

TF2 Item Trading Thread

posted by Jake Telltale Alumni on - last edited - Viewed by 13.5K users
We've been getting a few people coming in to offer Team Fortress 2 item trades on this board.

To keep it from spamming the boards, I'm going to close all the item trading threads, and ask that all trading talk be contained in this thread.

Thanks, guys!
152 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • JohnJohn;403879 said:
    You know you can get a max set for 1 unusual?
    You can but that always depends on who is trading. I wouldn't have traded mine for 20 Unusuals or even more.
  • der_ketzer;403991 said:
    You can but that always depends on who is trading. I wouldn't have traded mine for 20 Unusuals or even more.
    I wouldn't trade mine for $100.
  • JohnJohn;403879 said:
    You know you can get a max set for 1 unusual?
    You say that like it means I should have traded the person just because they had enough crap to scam it off of me. The whole set for one stupid unusual hat? please. I also very much doubt that the 'price' is the same now considering the Old lugers were made vintage.

ps cant wait for poker night
    Bravo guys, truly excellent work
  • redm;404300 said:
    I also very much doubt that the 'price' is the same now considering the Old lugers were made vintage.
    Why on earth did they make that? Too many crybabies?
  • I think because VALVE
  • Hey, guys, I have two paint buckets: Aged Mustache Gray and A Distintive Lack of Hue. I'm trading them for Weapons or Scrap Metal.
  • der_ketzer;404407 said:
    Why on earth did they make that? Too many crybabies?
    yep
    When the poker night items were announced everybody on SPUF was crazy and whinned about the Lugermorphs being too common
    i don't care,finally I can get a lugermorph without trading 5 hats for it
    Now i hope that telltale do the same with the Big Kill
  • GinnyN;404729 said:
    Hey, guys, I have two paint buckets: Aged Mustache Gray and A Distintive Lack of Hue. I'm trading them for Weapons or Scrap Metal.
    I have that scrap metal. Black please
    SteamID: Y2Zero
  • Y2Zero;404783 said:
    I have that scrap metal. Black please
    SteamID: Y2Zero
    I just add you. At soon as you accept me and connect I guess we can trade ^^!
  • I have an ellis cap I want to trade I guess.
    I would like a refined if possible.
    Thanks.
Add Comment