User Avatar Image

Will there be an announcement when S3 DVD ships? [It's shipped :) ]

posted by mrskittens on - last edited - Viewed by 3.3K users
If so, will it be on the site, or also emailed to us?

Or, do people just start posting excitedly when they start receiving it?

I'm new to backorders here so I don't know how it works. (And, what can I say, I know it's still October, but I am excited, and I just had to ask!)

Thank you! :)

ETA: For some reason I don't receive newsletters or anything (and no they're not in my spam folder) so if that's the way to find out I guess I'd better work harder on that.
278 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • When it ships, you'll recieve an email notification, in addition to the ability to see that your order has shipped from the My Telltale page.
  • StLouisRibs;395931 said:
    When it ships, you'll recieve an email notification, in addition to the ability to see that your order has shipped from the My Telltale page.
    Thank you.

    If anyone has received notification or a shipping status, I'd love to know, October being over and all.

    Thanks again. :)
  • mrskittens;395961 said:
    Thank you.

    If anyone has received notification or a shipping status, I'd love to know, October being over and all.

    Thanks again. :)
    It's in final mastering now, and is expected to begin shipping within a week or so.
  • Kinda hoping that the $34.95 version will have something extra compared to the current $9.95 one on sale. Came back to the site today and found everything's been heavily discounted from about a month after I placed my order in April!

    I've got a JoWood edition of Sam & Max season 1 with the poster, and the Telltale seasons 1 and 2 DVDs, looking forward to completing the collection. Maybe I'll see if I can pick up JoWood releases of season 2 and 3 if they're available just for completeness' sake :)
  • StLouisRibs;395968 said:
    It's in final mastering now, and is expected to begin shipping within a week or so.
    Thanks, I appreciate the update!

    Yay!

    :D
  • Reefie;395969 said:
    Kinda hoping that the $34.95 version will have something extra compared to the current $9.95 one on sale. Came back to the site today and found everything's been heavily discounted from about a month after I placed my order in April!
    Sadly no, but that is just the luck of the draw:p
    Hey, im with you though.
  • It's good to hear it will be shipping soon. I ordered Sam and Max Seasons 1-3, Strong Bad and Tales of Monkey Island on DVD mid September and was wondering when they would be despatched. :)
  • I'll let you know when they start shipping.
  • Alan Johnson;399589 said:
    I'll let you know when they start shipping.
    What step is it at on submission?
  • Alan Johnson;399589 said:
    I'll let you know when they start shipping.
    Thank you so much! While I enjoy perusing the site at leisure, it will be great to get a reply to this thread rather than having to check daily just to learn the status (which I do; I am eager!)

    You guys rock!

    :D
Add Comment