Poker Night: Releases Nov 22

124678

Comments

  • edited November 2010
    How will Tycho play Poker now?
    http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2010/11/15/

    His hand will be able to grow 4-5 times again, because it will take a huge lot of time to release i guess...
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited November 2010
    Rabscuttle wrote: »
    His hand will be able to grow 4-5 times again, because it will take a huge lot of time to release i guess...

    Your wit is unmatched, across all threads in which you've posted this sentiment.
  • edited November 2010
    Waidasecond...the site says that there's a release date for Poker Night, but when I click the link, it takes me to BTTF blogs. I feel as though I'm being mocked... D:
  • edited November 2010
    Tomorrow? Because that's the general TF2 update day.
  • JubJub
    edited November 2010
    Tomorrow? Because that's the general TF2 update day.

    Where'd you hear that the general TF2 update was tomorrow? I just heard "Later this week"
  • edited November 2010
    Jub wrote: »
    Where'd you hear that the general TF2 update was tomorrow? I just heard "Later this week"

    TF2 always updates on Thursdays.
  • edited November 2010
    How will Tycho play Poker now?
    http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2010/11/15/

    Tycho and Gabe have both been killed too many times to count. (Mostly over that damn watch...) They're effectively indestructible.
  • edited November 2010
    Speaking of them dieing.

    In this comic,The top of Tyhco's head is off.

    Wouldn't this make a lovely TF2 hat?

    It would be just like Max's Severed head.
  • JubJub
    edited November 2010
    Speaking of them dieing.

    In this comic,The top of Tyhco's head is off.

    Wouldn't this make a lovely TF2 hat?

    It would be just like Max's Severed head.

    I approve
  • edited November 2010
    OttersPod wrote: »
    Waidasecond...the site says that there's a release date for Poker Night, but when I click the link, it takes me to BTTF blogs. I feel as though I'm being mocked... D:

    what site says there is a release date?
    EDIT: Found it.
  • JubJub
    edited November 2010
    Tomorrow? Because that's the general TF2 update day.

    Still want to know where you got this ^
  • edited November 2010
    Jub wrote: »
    Still want to know where you got this ^

    It was a guess, considering it was rumoured that TF2 was to have an update today, and the fact that the Poker Night items have been said to appear within the next update, I tied the 2 together.
  • JubJub
    edited November 2010
    It was a guess, considering it was rumoured that TF2 was to have an update today, and the fact that the Poker Night items have been said to appear within the next update, I tied the 2 together.

    I see, I spoke to Steam support and they said there should be an update "later this week" so it could be anytime between yesterday to Saturday at midnight.
  • edited November 2010
    Hmm. Somehow I'm not betting on "yesterday".
  • JubJub
    edited November 2010
    furrykef wrote: »
    Hmm. Somehow I'm not betting on "yesterday".

    They emailed me tuesday evening so I'm just saying those are point A and B.
  • edited November 2010
    Poker Night at the Inventory is coming out this Monday, Nov. 22! Prepare yourselves.
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    awesome (if i would not be on vacation that day)
  • edited November 2010
    Be sure to carry an extra shirt, I have a feeling Max is going to develop a sudden taste for shirts. Especially off the backs of bad poker players.

    Thanks for giving us the time we need to have our extra shirts ready by.
  • JubJub
    edited November 2010
    Sweetness a release date!
  • edited November 2010
    Hallelujah!!!!! A date!!!!!! No more staring balefully at my Steam account for me!!
  • edited November 2010
    It's on like Megatron!

    -m0r
  • edited November 2010
    At last!
  • edited November 2010
    YEAH! No more checking my steam account repatitly for me!
  • edited November 2010
    Best day ever.

    I see the harry potter premier for FREE, and then get the release date of poker night. Awesome.
  • edited November 2010
    Gman5852 wrote: »
    Best day ever.

    I see the harry potter premier for FREE, and then get the release date of poker night. Awesome.

    YAY we're in the same boat!
  • edited November 2010
    Moob22 wrote: »
    YAY we're in the same boat!

    Hey you say the movie too, it was awesome but had I really sad ending(i thought sam and max 305 would be the saddest ending I'd seen but man), can't wait for part 2.
  • edited November 2010
    Gman5852 wrote: »
    Hey you say the movie too, it was awesome but had I really sad ending(i thought sam and max 305 would be the saddest ending I'd seen but man), can't wait for part 2.
    Part 2's will make people sob. :(
  • edited November 2010
    Moob22 wrote: »
    Part 2's will make people sob. :(

    Is that the part where everybody dies? I can't WAIT for that! :)

    (Yeah, I'm kinda a monster.)
  • edited November 2010
    Is that the part where everybody dies? I can't WAIT for that! :)

    (Yeah, I'm kinda a monster.)

    I take it you will be the person in the theater asking, "lol,did he died?"
  • edited November 2010
    can't wait for new heavy lines :D
  • edited November 2010
    Hrrgh I'm working that day, probably leaving the house when you guys release it to the world. Oh well, I'll play the next day. Hooray anyways~
  • edited November 2010
    oh yes a release date! now i can finally fulfill my dream of playing poker in a non existence club!
  • edited November 2010
    Glad to see a date has been set! I'm just wondering now whether I get to download and play it on the Monday or if it will be released too late for me which means I play it Tuesday :(. That said... I have Tuesday morning off :).
  • JubJub
    edited November 2010
    Steam hasn't updated with the date yet so I'm hoping the 22nd is the release for ALL platforms, not just Telltale store!
  • edited November 2010
    Jub wrote: »
    Steam hasn't updated with the date yet so I'm hoping the 22nd is the release for ALL platforms, not just Telltale store!

    It is the date for all platforms.
  • JubJub
    edited November 2010
    It is the date for all platforms.

    Many thanks.
  • edited November 2010
    THIS IS TOTALLY AWESOME!!! (btw, anyone noticed bluster blaster in the trailer?)
  • edited November 2010
    speaking of cameos is Leonard going to be in this game or what
  • edited November 2010
    (btw, anyone noticed bluster blaster in the trailer?)

    Hey, Flint Paper is there too!

    FlintPaper.png?t=1290222220

    Dunno if anyone already saw this, but it's new to me.
  • edited November 2010
    On the subject of that image above me, the one bringing attention to Flint Paper? Actually I want to bring attention to something else.

    I notice the design of the chips changed between earlier screenshots and now. I'm curious as to how many redesigns the poker chip sets went through before they settled on the current one.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.