User Avatar Image

What other series should follow TTG and have a poker game

posted by coolsome on - last edited - Viewed by 1K users
Imagine if all characters decided to play poker that would make some awesome combinations. Like Mortal Kombat Star Wars and other weird combos. :P
44 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • So, it's Super Smash Brothers Brawl speculation threads all over again, except this time it's poker instead of fighting games.
  • i say we have Darth Vader, Nute Gunray, General Grievous and Darth Sideous play poker. WHO'S WITH ME!
  • Sephiroth.

I want him playing poker against himself.
  • koiboi59;399562 said:
    i say we have Darth Vader, Nute Gunray, General Grievous and Darth Sideous play poker. WHO'S WITH ME!

What about Jaba. :p
  • coolsome;399576 said:
    What about Jaba. :p
    fuck jaba he was killed by his own hoar.
  • koiboi59;399587 said:
    I am Jabba, hear me hoar?
  • doggans;399604 said:
    I am Jabba, hear me hoar?

Thats my pick up line.
  • koiboi59;399587 said:
    Mercutio said:

An old hare hoar,

And an old hare hoar,

Is very good meat in lent

But a hare that is hoar

Is too much for a score,

When it hoars ere it be spent

Shakespeare answers everything.
  • I didn't know Mercutio posted here.
  • I don't think random characters like Star Wars would work very well. 'Cause a couple weeks ago I bought Telltale Texas Hold'em to try to hold me over until this comes out, and it was -- I'm sorry -- lame. The dialogue was boring and uninspired, and the poker was definitely not enough to hold my interest (it didn't help that the AI was utterly terrible). The characters had personality, they just rarely had anything interesting to say.

Poker Night will undoubtedly be much better, and the characters are why. It helps that all four of them are insane, albeit in different ways, and all four already have a well deserved reputation for being funny. Hence, I think any sequels to Poker Night would require a cast with similar dynamics. I mean, I might think it'd be neat to play cards with Sonic, Tails, Sally, and Bunnie from Sonic SatAM, but after a couple rounds I'd realize they didn't have anything actually funny to say and get bored.
Add Comment