User Avatar Image

When do you think Jurassic Park will release?

posted by markwilliams1995 on - last edited - Viewed by 2K users
Q: Will the game be released before christmas?

I feel like they are giving all their attention to BTTF, and not enough to Jurassic park
34 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • To answer your question. No. Jurassic Park will not be released before Christmas.
  • We probably won't see Jurassic Park until BttF finishes. Since that'll probably be in April, I'll say May at the earliest. (But it's highly unlikely they'll jump straight from one game to another. Maybe in the summer?)
  • My bet is late February or early March. They've said "winter" after all...

And we'll probably start getting some news in late December and January.
  • I'll go for late February as well. That's the most optimistic guess I can make.
  • Yeah, I think that since they are working of BTTF right now, JP won't be released until that is finished. So my best guess would be around June or July.
  • Maybe I'm wrong, but from the first BTTF/JP news we had, I understood that the two game seasons will overlap, so I'm with Trenchfoot: February or March.
  • They said this WINTER, so at the latest in February!
  • Sadonicus;404209 said:
    They said this WINTER, so at the latest in February!
    When it said "this winter" in the original Telltale/Universal press release, they meant you'd first see a game coming from the deal this winter, which is true, since the first episode of Back to the Future comes out in December. That means nothing for Jurassic Park. It could not come out for another three years, but as long as BttF comes out when it's supposed to, it would still be "this winter."
  • RAnthonyMahan;404304 said:
    When it said "this winter" in the original Telltale/Universal press release, they meant you'd first see a game coming from the deal this winter, which is true, since the first episode of Back to the Future comes out in December. That means nothing for Jurassic Park. It could not come out for another three years, but as long as BttF comes out when it's supposed to, it would still be "this winter."
    It says: "Look for the first video game based "season" of Back to the Future from Telltale this winter followed shortly by Jurassic Park. Telltale will release more information on both game series at a later date." So when Bttf comes in December, JP will come shortly after the first episode or after all five episodes are released. So either in January/February or in March/June. Not in three years.
  • It will probably be released about 3-4 months after BTTF is done.... That also means that new Monkey Island is probably not going to happen in the near future.
Add Comment