User Avatar Image

The Obligatory at the Inventory Fan Art Thread

posted by GinnyN on - last edited - Viewed by 9.8K users
Because I already did enough material. Ok, not quite. But anyway ^^!

[CENTER]image
This is called "Self insert fan art".

Meanwhile...[/CENTER]

And I just said, "Why not?"

Poker Night icons

Download here!
73 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    Jennifer Moderator
    Nobody ever finished a Tycho card for the Telltale Deck 'o Cards Project, so I decided to do one. :)

And today felt like the perfect time to post this card. Because nothing says Valentine's Day like Tycho's disturbing love for giraffes. ;)

The full size card is here.
  • Max is so civilized in Poker Night at the Inventory!

ps do we have a common fanart page? Cuz I'm expecting I will be using it a lot when this game is released :P
  • User Avatar Image
    Jennifer Moderator
    crfh;787725 said:
    ps do we have a common fanart page? Cuz I'm expecting I will be using it a lot when this game is released :P
    There actually is a fanart thread for The Inventory. It's just never been stickied, so it doesn't get a lot of use. I've remedied that now (and merged your art into it). :D

And, I just realized I never posted my art that I did for the Poker Night Contest in this thread. ;)

Now to think of something suitably silly for the new Inventory players. :p
  • Jennifer;410023 said:
    It's a representation of me, or my webcomic half, since the strip is from my webcomic. I'm there because this strip is going to be a setup to a longer story arc. :)
    Me, me, me? It is all about you isn't it? ;)
  • Jennifer;787737 said:
    There actually is a fanart thread for The Inventory. It's just never been stickied, so it doesn't get a lot of use. I've remedied that now (and merged your art into it). :D

And, I just realized I never posted my art that I did for the Poker Night Contest in this thread. ;)

Now to think of something suitably silly for the new Inventory players. :p
    How about The Simpsons for the new players?
  • User Avatar Image
    Jennifer Moderator
    Clord;787742 said:
    Me, me, me? It is all about you isn't it? ;)
    Heh. I've since taken myself out of that comic (since I've moved the comics with characters I don't own (or that I haven't gotten permission to use) to a separate comic). I'm not ashamed to admit that it actually works better without me in it. ;)

ryannumber1gamer;787745 said:
    How about The Simpsons for the new players?
    Interestingly, we were both thinking along the same lines, since that's the first thing that popped into my head too (it would certainly be the perfect compliment to the original image). :)
  • We need fan art of the best character in Poker Night 1 & 2 and maybe the greatest TTG character ever, We.....Need.....Fanart OF THE PLAYER!
  • I suppose this one goes in here as well:

And this one

Add Comment