72 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Jub;405128 said:
    I get your request and all, and I'm not going to tell you what to ask for or what you should want, but please avoid spamming just to bump this thread up?
    Hows that spam?
  • User Avatar Image
    Jub
    JohnJohn;405129 said:
    Hows that spam?
    How's that contributing to anything?
  • Jub;405133 said:
    How's that contributing to anything?
    Well the eagle is really wondering where the hell his wings went, and it was a response to the video i posted.
  • Basically its the idea of not getting what you were advertised to get....we expected this shiny high detail badge...but all we got is giant blocky gold badge thats no better than the ones we already have.
  • TentuZero;405138 said:
    Basically its the idea of not getting what you were advertised to get....we expected this shiny high detail badge...but all we got is giant blocky gold badge thats no better than the ones we already have.
    It looks like a lump of gold.
  • User Avatar Image
    Jake Telltale Alumni
    I've already got the badge and in my opinion it looks great in the game. They flattened it out to fit the TF2 look, and when you see it pinned to a character, it really fits. I was surprised, too, when I first saw it, but it's really nice when seen on a character in the game.
  • Jake;405144 said:
    I've already got the badge and in my opinion it looks great in the game. They flattened it out to fit the TF2 look, and when you see it pinned to a character, it really fits. I was surprised, too, when I first saw it, but it's really nice when seen on a character in the game.
    Lies! All sweet LIES!
  • Jake;405144 said:
    Could you please release the fix for those who prefer the original promo version?
    I really still don't like it, but it is an opinion.
  • User Avatar Image
    Shauntron Telltale Staff
    JohnJohn;405107 said:
    Is it so bad to want the stuff the way it was ment to be?
    Actually the items were always "meant" to look however Valve wanted them to look. We had to release the trailer and other promotional material prior to valve finishing their art pass on the weapons, and I'm happy with the way they came out. I would have included the Valvefied badge if I could have.
Add Comment