User Avatar Image

Betting slider

posted by Moob22 on - last edited - Viewed by 476 users
I was wondering if there was any way to perhaps use the mouse wheel for it?
15 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Excellent idea. The slider is rather inefficient. It would be nice if the mouse wheel worked on the table/deck unlock page as well. It's a quibble, but it would enhance this otherwise solid interface.
  • I'd prefer a "bet the pot" button (or keyboard shortcut) 'cause I'd use it far, far more often. The size of the pot is usually the best bet size.
  • Yes, linking this to the mouse wheel would be all kinds of awesome.
  • I can't begin to tell how much I'm annoyed to be called an indecisive player for making the NPCs wait for such a long time just because I want to set my raise perfectly. And slow, lagging cursor doesn't help me at all.

    Mouse wheel. Neat idea.
  • Falanca -- have you tried using the arrow buttons instead of the slider? Usually doesn't take me that long to get the right amount.
  • furrykef;406805 said:
    Falanca -- have you tried using the arrow buttons instead of the slider? Usually doesn't take me that long to get the right amount.
    Nup ._. But that's because I usually don't use my keyboard at all while playing any Telltale-made game.
  • No, not the keyboard. There's arrows on-screen you can click to adjust the betting by increments of $100.
  • Your mouse is lagging because you've got the graphics up a bit high. Turn it down a notch or two if you want to get rid of it.
  • furrykef;406808 said:
    No, not the keyboard. There's arrows on-screen you can click to adjust the betting by increments of $100.
    Oooh, well of course I use them. Still, lagging mouse and lagging clicks doesn't get me anywhere.
    S@bre;406809 said:
    Your mouse is lagging because you've got the graphics up a bit high. Turn it down a notch or two if you want to get rid of it.
    It's on 1.
  • Falanca;406813 said:
    Oooh, well of course I use them. Still, lagging mouse and lagging clicks doesn't get me anywhere.



    It's on 1.
    Try going Resolution on 800x600.

    Sure, you play in a box, but my computer can run it at graphics level 6, effects on, low shadows.(My computer has a hard time handling shadows on all games)

    but if I set resolution any higher I can hardly play on 1.
Add Comment