User Avatar Image

"SWEDISH DEALS!" Massive Sale at TTG's Store: What Swag Did You Snag?

posted by divisionten on - last edited - Viewed by 1.9K users
So, I totally jumped on the "50% off plus free shipping for orders over 50$" deal, especially awesome since I'm living in Japan (the cheapest shipping option for my schwag was 20$ US, the most expensive was around 60$ Yikes!).

So, for 60$ (well, $60.51, but who's counting?) I managed to snag:

Tales of Monkey Island Voodoo Card Set
The Book of Grickle
Sam & Max Symbiotes Figure Set
Sam & Max Season Two Soundtrack
Sam & Max Season One Soundtrack
The Devil’s Playhouse Movie Poster Set

Yes, really.

Thanks, Telltale! You just made my year. That would have been well over $140 with the cheapest shipping.
96 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • When I saw the name of this thread I immediately thought it was deals for people living in Sweden. :p
  • VeronicanPlay;407580 said:
    When I saw the name of this thread I immediately thought it was deals for people living in Sweden. :p
    It's a quote from HomestarRunner.com Hence, me typing it in quotes. ^__^
  • Ahh never played Strong Bad, sure explains why I thought what I thought. :p
  • VeronicanPlay;407605 said:
    Ahh never played Strong Bad, sure explains why I thought what I thought. :p
    To be fair I am a huge fan of homestarrunner and I didnt get the reference. What toon was this from.
  • Now lets get to really replying to this thread. :)

I have already bought everything I wanted from here, so I don't really have anything I can get to get my self over the 50$
  • Puzzle Agent is part of the $4.99 "Indie Story Pack" on steam for the next 23 and a half hours or so. A few other excellent titles in that one, including Gish and And Yet It Moves, which as far as I'm concerned are some pretty excellent indie standouts.
  • Gman5852;407607 said:
    To be fair I am a huge fan of homestarrunner and I didnt get the reference. What toon was this from.
    SBEmail: Shapeshifter
  • I got(am getting, everythings sitting in my cart, just about to purchase it~)

Sam&Max S1 + Disc
    Sam&Max S2 + Disc(I have these 2 seasons on the 360, so thought I might as well grab them here as well!)
    Sam&Max Soundtrack bundle
    Sam&Max Button Set
    Flaming Max Shot Glass
    Strong Bad + Disc
    Monkey Island Button Set #2

Comes to $65.38. :)
  • These are some good deals, but I kind of have everything I want from Telltale right now. Until new merch or JP comes up, they could give me 100% off and I still won't bite.
  • I finally got Secret of Monkey Island: Special Edition - considering before it was up on TTG it was only available on Xbox Live (I don't have an Xbox), Steam (I never wanted to install Steam, and only did when Portal was free) or Direct2Drive (not available outside the US).

With 50% off, I figured $5 was a pretty decent price for a game I might never get around to playing for a long time...

I pretty much already own everything from Telltale's store, the few items I don't have I don't really want.
Add Comment