User Avatar Image

The horrible realization sinks in. THE WAIT BETWEEN EPISODES!!

posted by PrivateJoker on - last edited - Viewed by 1.3K users
Not only is it a personal travesty for us all to wait even a week, we must now realize that we will be gettingonly the first episode this month, and will have to wait until FEBURARY until we can continue it. If the first episode is as good as it looks like it will be, then its quite likely that everyone in this forum will be totally freaking out until Feb. Untl then I'll be wearing my Marty McFly shades and crying like a baby. :(!!!!
56 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Considering BttF will be released somewhere in the second half of December... February doesn't mean we'll have to wait almost 60 days for it. I think about 35-40.
  • Also if Episode 1 is released at least we have something to do until the next. I'll just be replaying episode 1 over and over >.>
  • Don't worry. I'm sure we'll find something to do until episode 2.

I'm sure...

*whistles innocentlyyyy*
  • The problem, for me, is, on February 11th is my flight to Canada, and then learning at Vancouver Film School (I got on Game Design program). If the second episode is not released before the February 7th-8th, I won't be able to play it for some time (and maybe the latter episodes too) :(

Not that I'm complaining, because I actually think everything's pretty awesome, but I will have a big itch to play a BttF chapter as soon as it's released :D
  • What bothers is how short those episodes are going to be, with the whole "casual friendly" thing :/ ...

Cauz I'd like to play it for hours before finishing it, even if I'm just stuck. But if It's too easy and you finish it in like, 2 or 3 hours, meh.
  • Remember, the length of the episodes combined = the length of 1 full game.
  • You are in for a treat..... the wait between episodes is some of the most fun here on the TTG boards... we get to speculate... chat , do crappy art... participate in corny made up contests... and debate the proper way to draw a female breast.... seriously.
  • Irishmile;417314 said:
    You are in for a treat..... the wait between episodes is some of the most fun here on the TTG boards... we get to speculate... chat , do crappy art... participate in corny made up contests... and debate the proper way to draw a female breast.... seriously.
    ... I love you guys already.

p.s. I will always be ready to do derpy photomanips as well

always
  • Irishmile;417314 said:
    You are in for a treat..... the wait between episodes is some of the most fun here on the TTG boards... we get to speculate... chat , do crappy art... participate in corny made up contests... and debate the proper way to draw a female breast.... seriously.
    Good times... good times...
  • I agree it is great hanging out on the boards between episodes.
Add Comment