User Avatar Image

PC Collector's Disc / DVD suggestions & questions

posted by prizna on - last edited - Viewed by 3.8K users
I know its a bit early for this but I thought it would be a good idea to say what sort of bonus content we would like to see on the DVD.

I for one would like to see some of the voice acting sessions.
115 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • sethf11;420849 said:
    If we already bought the game from telltale, will we be sent a disc when it's released?
    Or will we have to buy the disc?
    OK, when you buy the game from Telltale, they will send you the download of the game in 'My Games' list when it is ready. Now, some time later, when the season is over and all 5 episodes are released, you can pre-order the disk. Its free (since you already bought the episodes), you just need to pay for shipping & handling (like $5).
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator
    Expect the DVD to be released sometime around August/September.
  • BrakMan2005;420853 said:
    OK, when you buy the game from Telltale, they will send you the download of the game in 'My Games' list when it is ready. Now, some time later, when the season is over and all 5 episodes are released, you can pre-order the disk. Its free (since you already bought the episodes), you just need to pay for shipping & handling (like $5).
    Hehehe in some places. In lots of other places it can go up to $20. I still remember the whole TMI DVD debacle.
  • I just ordered the game!! However there was no mention of a DVD at the season end as some have mentioned... Is that offer over?
  • Nor was there any mention of any of my money going to the M J Fox fund :-(
  • Yes, you can have the DVD at the cost of shipping whenever it comes out.

Money for MJ Fox fund was only for preorder deals, though.
  • Thanks for the info, I assume they just email us all at the end of the season with the details on how to get the DVD... It's definately something I want for the collection! In a digital age it's still nice to have a physical product :-)
  • DeadbeatUK;426859 said:
    Thanks for the info, I assume they just email us all at the end of the season with the details on how to get the DVD... It's definately something I want for the collection! In a digital age it's still nice to have a physical product :-)
    There isn't much of a detail to be told, actually. After season ends they'll work on DVD and immediately post a placeholder of it on the store. You can grab it there for 0$ and add it to your cart. And then you'll wait for them to finish with the DVD and start shipping them out. But yes, they'll mail you.

Well... Digital age or whatever, really. Colorful yet arranged stuff looks hot on shelves!
  • I bought the BttF season on the TTG website, but didn't preorder, do I still get the DVD?
  • Yep, when the whole season ends.
Add Comment