User Avatar Image

Deleted!

posted by warning756 on - last edited - Viewed by 1K users
Whenever I play Poker Night(downloaded for mac) it will play like normal, but if I don't play it for one day, and then play it the day after all my memory will be erased. Is this supposed to happen? Am I supposed to play it everyday? Please help.
36 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • warning756;421287 said:
    Whenever I play Poker Night(downloaded for mac) it will play like normal, but if I don't play it for one day, and then play it the day after all my memory will be erased. Is this supposed to happen? Am I supposed to play it everyday? Please help.
    If you look around, that has been posted a lot. No current game forces you to play everyday.
  • Than what can I do to fix it?
  • warning756;421474 said:
    Than what can I do to fix it?
    Back up your game files next time.
    Sorry.
  • warning756;421474 said:
    Than what can I do to fix it?
    Hello, Telltale don't give a shit about this problem, as can be seen here and here. Forget about the fix, just stop playing the game and don't recommend it to anyone. Nobody will be happy to lose their progress, nor anyone wants to mess with backups all the time.
  • They'll surely solve the problem.

After Earl Boen Patch.
    And after the Puzzle Agent on Wii.
    And after the remaining S&M 3 episodes on Ipad.
    And after the TOMI and Sam&Max multilanguage and on XBOX.
    But surely before they decide what to do with the website "The Future is coming".

Do you think Telltale is just too busy to mantain its promises?
    Naaaaaa, it's just your imagination.
  • [»Twilight« said:
    ;429950']Hello, Telltale don't give a shit about this problem, as can be seen here and here. Forget about the fix, just stop playing the game and don't recommend it to anyone. Nobody will be happy to lose their progress, nor anyone wants to mess with backups all the time.
    No telltale dont give a shit about people like you for complaining about a game. You dont even sound like you care about the game. Go back to the TF2 forums and complain about valve giving us all free keys.
  • You guys are retarded, not you gman, your cool, but everyone else here, you're retarded
  • Well, I do think the only thing you could do is back it up, or try and find some savegame online or something. You won't unlock the TF2 items with it, but that's probably okay, seeing as once you've unlocked the weapons you never have to again (seeing as Steam records the achievements).

Sucks for the lost unlocked tables and decks though, especially the special effect tables are a shame to lose.
  • Eh, I think im just going to play everyday
  • But how do i back up my memory?
Add Comment