User Avatar Image

Back to the Future episode 2 waiting thread

posted by andywizwrd on - last edited - Viewed by 1.4K users
Is it February yet? :D
53 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • ...After the first episode, I'm not exactly looking forward to the second episode.
  • This may also be the Episode 1 waiting thread for people who's waiting for it to be unlocked. Naah, who am I kidding, we're going to buy the other episodes eventually.

I wish Telltale was also aware of this fact, so that maybe they would let us play the first episode out of kindness. Money goes to them eventually, I mean :l
  • I'm excited. I really didn't think there was a way to continue the story, but they found a way to keep it cleaver and interesting. I wish we didn't have to wait all of January (and then some), but it should be well worth the wait. BTTF is awesome!
  • Rather Dashing;426939 said:
    ...After the first episode, I'm not exactly looking forward to the second episode.
    You have a very good point
  • Well, I loved it... I wouldn't mind for episode 2 to be a bit longer though.
    But so far, so good.
  • I'm eagerly awaiting the second installment!
    ...After the first episode, I'm not exactly looking forward to the second episode.
    ...No offense, but considering the amount of sheer negativity that I've seen in a lot of your posts, I'm surprised you played the first episode.

And I'm not surprised that this thread already exists. :p
    As far as gameplay is concerned I completely agree. Story-wise? That's a different story. I NEED to see how this ends.
  • haha it says february 2010 at the end of episode 1
Add Comment