User Avatar Image

50% off everything in store problem

posted by gameboykid93 on - last edited - Viewed by 545 users
Hi, in the sale of the day it says that it is 50% off everything in the store except for back to the future. I put Poker Night into my cart but it was not half off. I have tried it with other items and it works for them but not for this. Is this a typo or what?
11 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • This isn't working for me either. I've been waiting for this sale to snag some items I want, and I'm still getting full price. :(
  • I tried and nothing I put in my cart was 50% off.... *sigh*
  • I got to my cart and everything was 50% off, (save for Poker Night), but after I put my credit card in, it was all back to full price. I'm a very sad panda. Can I please get the advertised discount?

PS: telltalegames.com/30daysoftelltale seems to be gone, as it redirects to the main page. I guess I lost out. Can I just get the sale Ive been stalking and awaited patiently for, pretty please w/ a Merry Christmas on top?
  • Same thing here. I just went to go get my credit card, and the Telltale Holiday Pack in my cart just jumped back up to full price.
  • I was thinking the same thing. Hopefully it gets resolved. Anyone from Telltale care to comment on this dillema?
  • They changed it.

The offer now reads 50% off on digital games until the end of the year.

Bad karma, Telltale.
  • Foxhack;428685 said:
    They changed it.

The offer now reads 50% off on digital games until the end of the year.

Bad karma, Telltale.
    Where does it say this? The 30 days page is still down for me.

EDIT: Alright, now I see it on the front page. The deal still doesn't apply to the Holiday pack though, so I assume that they excluded it. This is pretty terrible, I was looking forward to picking up the holiday pack as well as the Surfin' the Highway comic collection.
  • It does say Poker Night is excluded.
  • burninglink5;428689 said:
    Where does it say this? The 30 days page is still down for me.
    The front page.

• Says it on the blog page.
This discussion has been closed.