User Avatar Image

How did Einstein get in the Delorean?

posted by oo7solidsnake on - last edited - Viewed by 920 users
already posed the question in one of these topics, but I don't think anyone answered.

So, is this explained somewhere in the game? What are your thoughts?
46 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I haven't finished episode 1 yet, but I'm presuming that >>> see below

Einstein was with Doc in the Delorean when he was 'visiting' 1931. Then Doc ran into trouble, and got put in jail - Einstein would have still be waiting for him inside the Delorean. The homing device then kicked in, which took the Delorean with Einstein inside back to Marty in 1986.
  • Sally;429613 said:
    I haven't finished episode 1 yet, but I'm presuming that >>> see below

Einstein was with Doc in the Delorean when he was 'visiting' 1931. Then Doc ran into trouble, and got put in jail - Einstein would have still be waiting for him inside the Delorean. The homing device then kicked in, which took the Delorean with Einstein inside back to Marty in 1986.
    Well Einstein did leave the delorrean because if you remember, he takes Edna Stricklands shoe, which he then takes with him back to 1986.
  • It is simple, in the Telltale games universe, dogs can drive cars. See: Sam & Max.
  • Einstein is a very smart dog. So he probably knew to get in the Delorean.
  • When Doc was explaining the return of the DeLorean he says "plus or minus some of the little bells and whistles", perhaps one of those additions was a switch or release latch for Einstein to use.
  • BrendanK;429663 said:
    When Doc was explaining the return of the DeLorean he says "plus or minus some of the little bells and whistles", perhaps one of those additions was a switch or release latch for Einstein to use.
    Well, that's probably the most rational thing I've heard so far. But still frustrating. Do you guys think they might go into it in later episodes?
  • Okay first off, I think Doc has done some sort of experiment on that dog. That dog is almost inhumanly intelligent...should that be in-caninely? Whatever, he's obviously smarter than the average dog. He somehow knew that Marty would need some clue to get back to 1931, and he knew how to open the car door. :p
  • Considering that the Young Doc was teaching Einstein his multiplication tables in the park in 1931, I would say the dog is insanely smart.
  • oo7solidsnake;429609 said:
    already posed the question in one of these topics, but I don't think anyone answered.

So, is this explained somewhere in the game? What are your thoughts?
    The auto recall in thing summoned the Delorean from its first maiden voyage, which he was in.
  • PrivateJoker;430079 said:
    The auto recall in thing summoned the Delorean from its first maiden voyage, which he was in.
    Uh no.
Add Comment