506 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • mightypiratetm;572490 said:
    What? I asked you if I could voice some of the elves.
    lol I think he meant to respond to an earlier post of mine; asking if mdt was going to make a new intro for the second season of the abridged series.
  • User Avatar Image
    Anonymous
    i hope that we got a response
  • lattsam;572510 said:
    So far, I've gotten a response from Tauberpa. I wrote to him in my review of episode 7 of his Twilight Princess Abridged. You know, the one with the Iron Boots that apparently float in midair.

I think he's gonna do it!
    Awesome!
    Hey are you using the new disclaimer? For the new season? :D
  • Gohaku;575112 said:
    Awesome!
    Hey are you using the new disclaimer? For the new season? :D
    Yep! ;)
  • User Avatar Image
    Anonymous
    When is the video!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • seibert999;577560 said:
    When is the video!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Sorry... I've been on vacation, and I'm not normally at the computer where I usually do these things.

Maybe I'll start working on it when I get back there!
  • User Avatar Image
    Anonymous
    ok, so the new video is on the hold because of a cameo, and plus we missed all the way to thanksgiving
  • seibert999;581046 said:
    ok, so the new video is on the hold because of a cameo, and plus we missed all the way to thanksgiving
    I'm going to be working on a different abridged series for now, and maybe when/if it takes off, I might return!

In the meantime, what was your favorite part about Sam and Max Abridged in the six episodes I've done so far?
  • It's been two years since this project went on hiatus...

Can we call this series dead, or is there still a chance for life?

• In reply to StrongBrush1

It's been two years since this project went on hiatus... Can we call this series dead, or is there still a chance for life? link

It's not dead yet.

I'm just busy with other things at the moment.

Add Comment