User Avatar Image

The Consequences Could Be Catastrophic?

posted by christhn on - last edited - Viewed by 276 users
Wasn't the exact line from the movie, "the consequences could be disastrous?" Did I remember it incorrectly?

I'm just thinking they got so many things right, how did this one slip through? Or was it intentional?

Thoughts?
7 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • They don't aim for word-by-word mimicery of what the characters say in the movies. Same goes for "fluxing" and "fluxy" difference. It gives the game a little more significance you know, therefore it won't be like a homage to movies but -maybe not completely but still- a different take.
  • besides who actually does say the same thing word for word everytime?, just because you say something one time, doesn't mean that you need to say it word for word everytime you want to get that point across, kinda makes it more realistic if you ask me.
  • prizna;432858 said:
    besides who actually does say the same thing word for word everytime?, just because you say something one time, doesn't mean that you need to say it word for word everytime you want to get that point across, kinda makes it more realistic if you ask me.
    Well, aside from "Great Scott" , "this is heavy", "nobody calls me a chicken" and a bunch of other ones...

• Falanca;432855 said:
    They don't aim for word-by-word mimicery of what the characters say in the movies. Same goes for "fluxing" and "fluxy" difference. It gives the game a little more significance you know, therefore it won't be like a homage to movies but -maybe not completely but still- a different take.
    Good catch! I always thought he said fluxing in the movies too, but wasn't too sure when he said fluxy in the game...
  • Falanca;432864 said:
    Well, aside from "Great Scott" , "this is heavy", "nobody calls me a chicken" and a bunch of other ones...

Well those are more like catch phrases.
  • I say everything the exact same way every time.
  • i like how Marty chants "The Power Of Love!" in the movies.
Add Comment