User Avatar Image

Spitter in JP?

posted by starpooled on - last edited - Viewed by 1.1K users
Hoping for a Dilo appearance in the game as it was absent in the last two movies...
23 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Im preety sure there gonna put a dilo in this game.
  • There should be one resetting all of Nedry's radio presets... and trying to figure out how to adjust the seat so it can reach the peddles.

• starpooled;439769 said:
    Hoping for a Dilo appearance in the game as it was absent in the last two movies...
    If it does show up, I hope it's not a little one. Dilophosaurus should have been bigger than Nedry's Jeep.
  • Dilophosaurus was one of my favorite dinosaurs, i really hope it's in the game.
  • Dilophosaurus is waaaaaaaay overdue for a comeback. Telltale, make it so :D
  • Shadowknight1;439949 said:
    If it does show up, I hope it's not a little one. Dilophosaurus should have been bigger than Nedry's Jeep.
    I would guess that Telltale will be consistent with the movie universe, where the dilophosaurs were significantly smaller than in real-life. Wouldn't it force an unnecessary talking point if they were bigger than the movie?

HARDING: "Oh, and watch out for the dilophosaurs. We had a bad batch of DNA which made some smallish ones, but now they're full-sized and out for vengeance."
  • Also, if they where going to be realistic they wouldn't spit acid or have the whole frill-neck lizard thing going for them. Not to mention that Velociraptors would be as big as the average medium-size dog :S
  • ya the on that killed nedry was a baby showing that the dinosaurs were breeding. adult dilos are 20 ft long and 8ft tall
    :eek:
  • I think the creators said that the dilo that killed Nedry was a young one, they shrank it to keep it from overshadowing the raptors.

And the raptors were based on Deinonychus according to the movie makers, but they called them Velociraptor because: 1) That's what Crichton called them; 2) some paleontologists at the time referred to Deinonychus as a Velociraptor; and 3) which is easier to say? Yeah, that's what I thought. lol
  • Didn't nedry say to the little dilophosaurus "I thought you were one of your big brothers." or something like that. Although he may be refering to thinking it was a raptor or another larger predator.
Add Comment