User Avatar Image

Tracking My Game

posted by DAISHI on - last edited - Viewed by 6.6K users
Hold me accountable to finishing at least the background resources ok?

These are the first four sketches centering on the beginning village. They're all edge enhanced and without any line cleanup or color, so if they super rough, it's because this is the first stage of it.

350 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Granny needs a third leg, and be an alien in disguise! XD
    (Not a serious statement!)
  • This project looks like the next great. The Apprentice.
  • RE: Granny... I think the legs are the right width, but yeah, they do need recentring .(whaddya mean, that's not a word? Stupid spellcheck...)

And would it be wrong to say that I think Tessa is kinda hot in a girl-next-door kinda way? Probably. Forget I said it. Please...
  • @RetroVortex: That's the secret plot of the game. Fighting back against Granny's diabolical machinations.

@Doodo!: Will I get a special appearance from Donald Trump?

@Darth: Good part about granny is in the inking phase the legs can get corrected. As for Tessa, I was concerned there were so many men from lookers to weirdos. I felt a good looking girl could be present. There has to be SOMEONE the village men are trying to date. So yeah, I tried to make her attractive.
  • Character Tests 15/16/17

??? - Buddha cum Sylph. Pictured at right: Quick face of an angry Sylph.

Town of Tinsdale - Battlemaster

Town of Tinsdale - Carpenter
  • Character Test 18/19/20/21/22

Town of Tinsdale - "The Prestigious Mr. Penny Bags" (Not a final name)

Town of Roland - "Bluto"

Town of Roland - "Farmhand"

Town of Anuvil - "Farris" and "Woodsman"

Town of Tinsdale - "Innkeeper"

Annnnnd I believe that finishes the supporting cast, not including a few bar attendees that I want to draw directly into the backgrounds to save me the time of drawing their full bodies (lazy).

Now I need to design the primary and secondary protagonists, and finish out the antagonists, though everyone should have an idea of what the Black Lich looks like by now.
  • User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff
    It's amazing how quickly you're ripping through this! The style is very appealing.

What are your plans for distribution when it's finished?
  • Make it. Host it on my domain space? Offer it for free? I really don't know how good it's going to be. I've never attempted anything like this. I used to do semi professional comic stuff for a local company but that was... a decade ago and I was a first year psychology student then. I haven't seriously drawn in years, and I'm awful with coloring using PSP, which is the next big hurdle to cross now that I'm back in the groove of drawing.

I guess if people like it, then set up a donations system?
Add Comment