User Avatar Image

Available on Steam?

posted by hlhbk on - last edited - Viewed by 806 users
Since we had such a mess with BTTF on Steam can we please get a definitive anwser if Jurassic Park will be available on Steam on the day it launches and if there will be a preorder available?
12 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • It will more than likely be on steam in the near future.
  • Why not buy it here and support Telltale more?
  • StingingVelvet;454200 said:
    Why not buy it here and support Telltale more?
    O.o why should TT be not supported if bought on steam? The get their money in both ways!

    Anyway, the site on steam is up:

    http://store.steampowered.com/app/94540/?snr=1_4_4__105_1

    I will preorder it on steam as soon as possible, cause I have all my games on steam. Unless I will be able to have it on steam too when I buy it here, I dont know if thats the case!
  • Sadonicus;454443 said:
    O.o why should TT be not supported if bought on steam? The get their money in both ways!
    Well on Steam they give Valve a 30-40% cut, while here 100% of the money goes to Telltale.
  • StingingVelvet;454486 said:
    Well on Steam they give Valve a 30-40% cut, while here 100% of the money goes to Telltale.
    Well thats right though!

    But I think that means also I wont be able to download it on steam when I buy it here, and I wanna have all my downloadable games on steam to have an overview.
  • PRE-ORDERS FOR STEAM!!!! pwease... :o
  • StingingVelvet;454200 said:
    Why not buy it here and support Telltale more?
    Some of us prefer buying games through Steam.
  • We haven't made an announcement regarding Jurassic Park on Steam yet but we are working with our friends at Valve on it. There might not be a pre-order period for it but you'll likely see it go episode 1 go live there when it launches at Telltale.
  • Alan Johnson;457458 said:
    We haven't made an announcement regarding Jurassic Park on Steam yet but we are working with our friends at Valve on it. There might not be a pre-order period for it but you'll likely see it go episode 1 go live there when it launches at Telltale.
    Ya, well you guys are doing a good job, im pretty satisfied with just seeing the page up for it, like it is now, as long as i can be relatively confident about a Steam release!
  • Why do I buy games on Steam? Because of two reasons:

    1. It is the best means of digital distribution and I buy all my games through Steam.

    2. Valve deserves the money since they are the best PC developer.

    After the debacle that was the Back To The Future launch and it not being available on launch day on Steam I want a definitive anwser.
Add Comment