User Avatar Image

Anyone reading/watching now due to the announcement?

posted by Bryko614 on - last edited - Viewed by 2.4K users
After hearing about the Telltale adaptation, I decided to check out the first few volumes of the comic, and I can't believe I haven't been reading this before. Anyone else having a similar experience?
40 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Me:D:D
    I forget where what issue im at, but I'm when they are at the prison and rick and I forget his name Tyrese(the black guy) are fighting.

I must admit here, so far I feel that Carl has the most commen sense of the group, and HE IS 11!
  • i've been considering reading the comics for a while now, as i'm a biiig graphic novel fan, and this announcement has defo encouraged me to start... better get on amazon and order some up then...
  • Gman5852;455473 said:
    Me:D:D
    I forget where what issue im at, but I'm when they are at the prison and rick and I forget his name Tyrese(the black guy) are fighting.

I must admit here, so far I feel that Carl has the most commen sense of the group, and HE IS 11!
    ohhh.... I will not tell you what is about to happen but prepare your face muscles for this :eek:

I have been reading the books for a while now... I think it was about 6 issues in when I decided to check the books out.
  • I picked up the omnibus edition a few months back and enjoyed it, even if it was a bit too soap operaish and over expository for my tastes. Can't wait to see what telltale will do with the title.
  • User Avatar Image
    Blind Sniper Moderator
    I'm considering it; The series definitely looks interesting.
  • I started reading a few months back, and honestly I'd been told to get into it far before that. I think I got in due to the announcement of the TV series and the awesome names associated with that project, though I read through most of the comics before the first episode aired.
  • I'll probably read and watch and play, after the whole thing is finished.
  • Yeah, I actually decided to read them yesterday, and I'm already at issue 30. Definitely a very good dramatic story, and I'm very curious how Telltale plans to adopt this into a game.
Add Comment