User Avatar Image

Anymore media, screenshots, info?

posted by starpooled on - last edited - Viewed by 2.4K users
Directing this question at Telltale team members, can we fans expect any other screenshots, videos, info, etc. before the game's April release?
90 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Yes, you fans, can expect more media before the game launches.
  • Anytime soon? How about Behind-the-scenes-videos?
  • Alan Johnson;463182 said:
    Yes, you fans, can expect more media before the game launches.
    When?:)
  • is there "hidden content" in the insider-forum?
    i just transferred my money over to pay-pal to pre-order 'cause I'm also so interested in that special forum!!!
  • Right now there is a Q&A in the pre-order board... Mark Darin has been awesome about answering questions and giving us cool little bits of information... on a regular basis.

Also there are weekly deals ... so if you want to snag some TTG merch its pretty cool.
  • I've got to get there.... immediately! :D

unfortunately I've to wait till tomorrow when my paypal-account is ready for pre-ordering....... so at least just a few hours + a night full of sleep to wait :cool:
  • Alan Johnson;463182 said:
    Yes, you fans, can expect more media before the game launches.
    Can you put some more cool stuff in the insider forum soon, please? Plus, i can't wait for the cool stuff happening in there tomoro!
  • RexMaster;470638 said:
    Can you put some more cool stuff in the insider forum soon, please? Plus, i can't wait for the cool stuff happening in there tomoro!
    So we have to pre-order to see anything new of the game?
  • if course not. as every other game, there will be previews and screenshots for all.
    but the insider-forum seems to be a little "thank-you" for the pre-orders.
  • SpielbergFan;470675 said:
    So we have to pre-order to see anything new of the game?
    Not necessarily. But if you pre-order, you get amazing deals and coupons, you get to see some stuff earlier than others, and you get to... nah, nevermind, that is all of the perks i should say because I am going to leave some for you to discover urself when u pre-order it!
Add Comment