User Avatar Image

What's Mr. Purcell Doing?

posted by Falanca on - last edited - Viewed by 1.8K users
So here we are, in between seasons. It's almost TOO clear that there are no plans of a fourth season at the moment. So, what's Steve doing? Is he there at the office? You keep him there sitting? Is he with you there?

Hey Steve! How are you, my man! How you doin? What do you think of Dreamworks' Puss in Boots movie? Those guys are ridicilous, am I right? Could you rate me on how I look? I took on my best pose just for my main man!
63 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    Jake Telltale Alumni
    Since Telltale started, Steve's day job has been at Pixar. That's where he probably is most of the time to this very day. And/or he's kept in storage in the mystery space bonus office hidden in the back of our real office.
  • He was working on Cars 2 IIRC, that's going to be premiered soon
  • crfh;463721 said:
    He was working on Cars 2 IIRC, that's going to be premiered soon
    Poor guy. I hated the first one.
  • Ergh, Cars. The one Pixar film I hate.
  • It's the one Pixar film everyone but me seems to hate. Incidentally, it's the only Pixar film I've never seen.

My sister was in the hospital for a month the year we got it for Christmas, and my family watched it a few times over there without me, and it hasn't been viewed over here ever since.
  • All of the Pixar films can be enjoyed equally by children and adults... except Cars. Which seems to appeal very well to children (under 12) whereas adults thought it was pretty ordinary. But it's been very successful (especially in toy sales) so a sequel was inevitable.
  • Molokov;463817 said:
    All of the Pixar films can be enjoyed equally by children and adults... except Cars. Which seems to appeal very well to children (under 12) whereas adults thought it was pretty ordinary. But it's been very successful (especially in toy sales) so a sequel was inevitable.
    But now it has Michael Caine so all's good.

Seriously, my only problem with the film is that there are sidewalks for no reason.
  • plus then after that there's "brave"...

But then we get Monster Inc 2, so thats cool!
  • Steve needs to convince those PIXAR kids that Sam and Max would make an excellent film.
  • Irishmile;463838 said:
    Steve needs to convince those PIXAR kids that Sam and Max would make an excellent film.
    Steve has said before that he's not interested in letting Pixar adapt Sam and Max, because the Freelance Police wouldn't mix well with Pixar's style.

But yeah, Steve has never been an official Telltale employee. His involvement with the games has been more as an advisor than anything else.

He's said he'd like to do a new Sam and Max comic someday, but Pixar's keeping him pretty busy.
Add Comment