how to get Santiano's vote

I got Noogie's and Bugeye's vote. What do I have to do to get Santiano's "yes" vote? I also changed covers on the books and don't know why I did that.

Comments

• edited March 2011
    Frank803 wrote: »
    I got Noogie's and Bugeye's vote. What do I have to do to get Santiano's "yes" vote? I also changed covers on the books and don't know why I did that.

Have you found the evil demonic skull yet?
  • edited March 2011
    yes but don't know what to do with it
  • edited March 2011
    yes but don't know what to do with it

Tip
    Try using your head..or someones elses

Answer
    Swap Santino's head with Murray
  • edited March 2011
    thanks, I thought I tried using the evil skull on Santino, but I'll try again.
  • edited March 2011
    Here's a hint:
    Distract Moose with a toast, then use Morgan's Sword with Santino while Moose is distracted. After that, distract Moose again and use Murray with Santino.
  • edited March 2011
    Debbie82 wrote: »
    Here's a hint:
    Distract Moose with a toast, then use Morgan's Sword with Santino while Moose is distracted. After that, distract Moose again and use Murray with Santino.

Thats less a hint and more just outright telling the answer :P
  • edited March 2011
    coolsome wrote: »
    Thats less a hint and more just outright telling the answer :P

Oh yeah. Sorry about that. :D
  • edited March 2011
    Thanks all. I actually didn't read the last hints. No sooner did I post about already trying to swap skulls and I figured out I should use the toast.
  • edited March 2011
    Thanks all. I actually didn't read the last hints. No sooner did I post about already trying to swap skulls and I figured out I should use the toast.

Thats good. Make sure to show Murray the book with the changed cover, other wise he won't vote you in. And if you don't change the covers he figures out your lying, so there you go :P
  • edited February 2012
    How do you find the evil skull please and also how do you change the cover of the manual.
    Thanks ever so
    Sarah
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    1. use hook with chest
    2. use book with other book
  • edited February 2012
    Thank you Sierbert999
    Your a star
    Sarah
Sign in to comment in this discussion.