User Avatar Image

My Jurassic Park 3d models ;-) [Warning - lots of large images]

posted by Giu3232 on - last edited - Viewed by 11.2K users
Hi everybody ^,^
I'm a great fan of Jurassic Park. This game looks awesome, I wanted to get back to Nublar and walk through the island and that's exactly what this game will give me.
I just pre-order it.
Since 4 years I create Jurassic Park 3D models, and I told myself it could be a good place to show some of them ;-) so here are some of them.

By null at 2011-01-26

By null at 2011-01-25

By null at 2011-01-25

By null at 2011-01-25

By null at 2011-01-25

By null at 2011-01-25

By null at 2011-01-18

By null at 2011-03-04

There are more on my website julien.romeo.sfx.free.fr I can't post everything here.
86 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Hey, great work. Though are you able to reduce the images on the forum to something most regular monitors can handle without side-scrolling? Say 700px wide? Then link to your site for the full res versions.

If you can do that in future, and maybe edit your post above if possible, that would be appreciated.
  • I'm not complaining cuz I have a wide monitor! :p

Very nice job with these models! If you are interested, I may need your help on a project if you were willing to create models and let me and some people use them. I'm not ready just yet, but let me know if you might be willing to help because these are great!
  • Wow...other then the glossiness of the eyes in the last pic, these are exquisite. Did you use photoshop for the compositing in the last shot or are those CG trees?
  • your work is IMPRESSIVE!!!!
    how did you create the models?
    i can't imagine you actually modelled them on hand but rather scanned real life 3D models...
  • sh*t son! you need to be creating a jurassic park game! Tresspasser remake with these graphics plz! KTHXBYE!

:P awesome job man the animals look amazing. Keep it up!

EDIT: Baby raptor looks sweeeeeeeet!
  • synJP;471573 said:
    Tresspasser remake with these graphics plz!
    Haha I was going to say the same thing, but obviously I talk about Trespasser too much so, i guess I will be going! :cool:
  • RexMaster;471575 said:
    but obviously I talk about Trespasser too much so
    One cannot talk about trespasser too much :D
  • synJP;471577 said:
    One cannot talk about trespasser too much :D
    Haha, so true!!! I am loving this community so much! I sure hope Telltale makes a second season so I will get a chance to talk to you all again!
  • tope1983;470490 said:
    your work is IMPRESSIVE!!!!
    how did you create the models?
    i can't imagine you actually modelled them on hand but rather scanned real life 3D models...
    Yep, he did, itsstill pretty impressive, you need to clean up models after scanning, but no way as much work as actually modeling from scratch.
Add Comment