User Avatar Image

Muldoon lives?

posted by EvilDeadFan on - last edited - Viewed by 2.5K users
Maybe they will bring him back like originally planned before Peck's death. They wanted him to return in the other films albeit incredibly scarred. Maybe they can retcon that one word in The Lost World and show how his death was "greatly exaggerated." I know TTG said no film characters, but maybe, maybe they have a surprise or store in two (even though there will be many many surprises anyway). What do you guys think? Should the hunter pick himself up (and maybe an rpg like in the book)?
41 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Hmmm its highly unlikely, the most they could do is a cameo before he dies...
  • EvilDeadFan;469466 said:
    Maybe they will bring him back like originally planned before Peck's death. They wanted him to return in the other films albeit incredibly scarred.
    I think that's some nice fan-fiction. TLW was scripted in 1995 and was filmed in 1996. Peck passed on in 1999.

On a side note, when we were seeing TLW on opening night, when Roland was first revealed my friend thought that it was a scarred Muldoon, but I soon convinced him it was a new character who looked like that as Pete Poslewaite was naturally smooshed. Good thing, as Roland was a much more interesting character anyway.
  • I am in a firm supporter that Muldoon got off the island right before De-construction...albeit badly injured...but I still think he lived.
  • Icedhope;469485 said:
    I am in a firm supporter that Muldoon got off the island right before De-construction...albeit badly injured...but I still think he lived.
    I think in the 2nd movie they said Muldoon's family had a lawsuit of 12.6 million against them for his death. i personally loved that guy when i was a child.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IauEY2XoMR8
    Its at like 33 seconds on
  • watsamax;469495 said:
    i think in the 2nd movie they said muldoon's family had a lawsuit of 12.6 million against them for his death. I personally loved that guy when i was a child.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iauey2xomr8
    its at like 33 seconds on
    His death was greatly exaggerated i tell you! He either beat that raptor off and ran or chuck norris came to save him! :D
  • In my mind he won. Or the raptor raped him :confused:.
  • He actually survived in the Topps Comics from the 90's, even though his death is much worse in the comic adaptation of the movie, with a cloud of blood erupting from this face as the Raptor claws him in the head!
  • he reminds me of roland tembo :)
  • wish bones;469517 said:
    he reminds me of roland tembo :)
    In my view Roland is TLW's Muldoon.

And you guys are seriously questioning Muldoon's death? XD I mean a freaking Raptor ate him!
  • Bombillazo;469623 said:
    In my view Roland is TLW's Muldoon.

And you guys are seriously questioning Muldoon's death? XD I mean a freaking Raptor ate him!
    Never question the almighty power of work arounds
Add Comment