User Avatar Image

The 3DS friend code fourm

posted by mrpineapplehead on - last edited - Viewed by 892 users
i decided to start this fourm up to make some 3DS friends!

so yeah

1805-2159-4532

feel free to add me! ;)
20 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Mine's 1289-8200-5637

I'll add you guys, my username's Rich, as that's what they call me in the outside world.

Only multiplayer game I have for now is SSFIV
  • JedExodus;473888 said:
    Mine's 1289-8200-5637

I'll add you guys, my username's Rich, as that's what they call me in the outside world.

Only multiplayer game I have for now is SSFIV

Hunh...I thought your name was actualy Jed...well there goes my theory.

Once I learn how to access my friend code I'll post it here.
  • Icedhope;473889 said:
    Hunh...I thought your name was actualy Jed...well there goes my theory.

Once I learn how to access my friend code I'll post it here.
    Why'd you think that you mad hoor? You've known my real name since like... forever.

Make a wee mii thingy and get dat friend code from the friends tab in the top boyo!!
  • 4081-5502-6274 if anyone wants to add me, oh and by the way...street fighter foo!
  • goodie now when I get my ass royaly kicked in street fighter, it will be with people I semiknow:D
    1246-8718-6540
    Im registering you all above me too.
    My username will for once not be Gman5852, but is instead Gunner. A name my real life friends like to call me.
  • I would post my F.C. but as there is no online messaging service, and I don't have any online games, I don't really see the point.

And that friend list music is incredibly annoying!
  • Friar;474371 said:
    I would post my F.C. but as there is no online messaging service, and I don't have any online games, I don't really see the point.

And that friend list music is incredibly annoying!
    For the heck of it.:D

Anyway could everyone please post the miis name that they use.
    It gets wierd trying to keep track of your namse without using your username.
  • Tom. getting in a bit of practice on street fighter, currently I can only win matches by spamming touchscreen-hadoukens. Need to add some variety to my game first! (anyone else feel that 3D slider is the fist thing to fall off?)
  • tmsmyth4;474986 said:
    (anyone else feel that 3D slider is the fist thing to fall off?)
    Yeah, I'm getting N64 flashbacks.
Add Comment