User Avatar Image

Stuff to fix in Episode 3 (Possible Spoilers)

posted by Krychek on - last edited - Viewed by 1.7K users
I haven't found the "Stuff to fix in Episode 3" thread so I created this.

That episode has a lot of small bugs like the others, but I want to tell about some big bug that forced me to restart the game. In the beginning when the DeLorean fell down already you still can choose the door. Marty is trying to open the door from inside like he was doing it on the billboard and then he gets stuck in the ground.
52 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • For some reason after i downloaded the game to my macbook, it closes unexpectedly
  • User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff
    docvega wrote: »
    For some reason after i downloaded the game to my macbook, it closes unexpectedly

Hi docvega, try checking this thread over in the Game Support forum, could have the solution for you.
  • When you go to the alley, the spray-can still moves even though there is no Jennifer.

Here is a screenshot.

bttf_tg_ep3_screenshot_by_kamagawa-d3crd88.jpg

Is it a glitch or something else? a reference to something?
    Btw, the pointer doesnt register her beingthere even though the can is hanging in mid air.

EDIT: Thanks mods for moving this post. I take it that this is clearly a glitch then.
  • I sometimes got the inverse effect: Jennifer spraying the wall without any can on her hand...
  • Kamagawa wrote: »
    When you go to the alley, the spray-can still moves even though there is no Jennifer.

Is it a glitch or something else? a reference to something?
    Btw, the pointer doesnt register her beingthere even though the can is hanging in mid air.

Yeah, same thing happened to me.
  • - Various model errors, specially around Biff's neck, where you can see through him.

- When Jennifer's hugging Marty. He still moves but goes through her arms while she stays quite still.
  • Carlos85G wrote: »
    - Various model errors, specially around Biff's neck, where you can see through him.

- When Jennifer's hugging Marty. He still moves but goes through her arms while she stays quite still.

I agree on the last part, but the first part I honestly didn't see at all.
  • Well, the spray can. You can see it at first, you pick it up. Then you can't see it anymore (since you still have it). If you click the ammo box again, you can pick it up again even if it's not there.
  • Hey Bryko, that's sort of a spoiler. Maybe put a spoiler tag somewhere in your post?
Add Comment