User Avatar Image

I love Labyrinth

posted by Lonnie on - last edited - Viewed by 896 users
I love the movie Labyrinth, ever since I saw it when I was 5.

I even have a Labyrinth tattoo, was utterly in love with Jennifer Connelly for years, (god i wanted babies with her) love David Bowie and his music and....

Labyrinth is just beautiful. Jim Henson a legend.

'You remind me of the babe.....'
42 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I love how you expressed your love for it a while back :D.
  • Jennifer is still fine.
  • I have it on Blu Ray. Movie is awesome. Hope they don't botch the sequel.
  • Never seen the movie, but seriously? A sequel?
  • Wait I confused it with the Dark Crystal sequel. But, I have a hunch if that flies, they'll do a Labyrinth sequel.

Labyrinth, FYI, has one of the best soundtracks ever.
  • Hayden;475714 said:
    I love how you expressed your love for it a while back :D.
    Where the hell did I go!?!
  • It's been about 20 years since I last saw that movie, but I used to love it as a kid. I would love to play adventure game Lucasfilm Games made from that movie, but you can't find it (at least legal copy) anywhere.
  • Labyrinth is a fun movie. Exceptionally weird, but fun.

They wanted to do a Labyrinth sequel, but since the rights for that story were split between two companies (or something) they ended up making an original story instead, and ended up with MirrorMask. That's a fun movie too.
  • DAISHI;475850 said:
    I have it on Blu Ray. Movie is awesome. Hope they don't botch the sequel.
    Man id love to see it on Blu-Ray!!! WTF???? A sequel? you must be joking. Who would DARE try and make a sequel to Labyrinth?
    Hayden;475714 said:
    I love how you expressed your love for it a while back :D.
    Hehehehe did you like it?
    doodo!;475848 said:
    Jennifer is still fine.
    Mmmmmmm...shes relaly thin now id dont fancy her anymore.....last time i liked her was when she was in house of Sand and fog oh my god Jennifer whhyyy wasnt it me that you loved ooooh screw my puny life!!!
    DAISHI;475861 said:
    Wait I confused it with the Dark Crystal sequel. But, I have a hunch if that flies, they'll do a Labyrinth sequel.

AHHHHH nooo not a sequel please god no...i mean satan.

Labyrinth, FYI, has one of the best soundtracks ever.
    Correct. I have al lthe songs, oooh yeeeh!!!
    LuigiHann;475930 said:
    Labyrinth is a fun movie. Exceptionally weird, but fun.

They wanted to do a Labyrinth sequel, but since the rights for that story were split between two companies (or something) they ended up making an original story instead, and ended up with MirrorMask. That's a fun movie too.
    MirrorMask.... whats it about? Any good?
  • I like it a lot. It's the same sort of story about a girl from our world being transported into a magical world. The world in MirrorMask has a lot of CGI, but it's mostly done in the style of surrealist stop-motion stuff, and it has a pretty spooky vibe. I wouldn't say that it's as good as Labyrinth, but it is very good and is definitely worth watching if you're a fan of Jim Henson Company stuff.
Add Comment