User Avatar Image

25th Anniversary?

posted by RAnthonyMahan on - last edited - Viewed by 5.1K users
"Monkeys Violating the Heavenly Temple" was released in 1987. Next year the Freelance Police will be turning 25.

Some kind of celebration is order. Sadly, I think we already know Telltale's schedule for the next two years, and Steve is still pretty busy over at Pixar.

Something needs to be done.
79 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • So... A collection of people playing Fizzball around the world for the 25th Anniversary? Sounds good to me!
  • Vyse220;477075 said:
    what about telltale reprints The Age of S&M and The Effigy Mound ?
    This would change my life, I still search for these once a month to see if anyone has them for less than a hundred.
  • ...I was thinking all of us Sam and Max fans should do something together... like, come up with the ultimate fan project to honor our beloved suit-wearing dog and non-suit-wearing lagomorph!

(Which will hopefully more than make up for us not getting anything Sam-and-Max-related from Telltale this year, so far at least.)

Any suggestions for how to make 2012 a year to remember for Sam and Max fans (in an awesome way, of course) will be welcome here!

I have ordered a copy of Sam and Max: Surfin' The Highway from Telltale's store... and once I have read every single word and understood every single storyline in that magnificent tome, I can draw inspiration from the book and come up with a memorable script for a potential motion comic to mark this occasion! However, that book would have to arrive at my house first before I can read from it (what is taking so long anyway?).

What are your ideas?
  • actally we are getting sam and max season 2 for ps3 and ipad so i guess thats the sam and max thing we get this year
  • ryannumber1gamer;547783 said:
    actally we are getting sam and max season 2 for ps3 and ipad so i guess thats the sam and max thing we get this year
    Maybe I should have rephrased that to say "some new Sam and Max game, cartoon, or other project this year".
  • well i guess it would have been a idea XD
  • Wow, Sam & Max are as old as I am, I feel a closer bond with them than ever. You know what would really make Sam & Max's 25th anniversary, as well as my own 25th birthday, another landmark achievement, really special? Sam & Max Season 4 :cool:

Just putting it out there ;)
  • I've got the perfect place for a game of fizzball:

The Burj Al Arab Tower.

• User Avatar Image
    Jake Telltale Alumni
    "We can only hope."
  • I will go beyond the happy, if a case file of the season .. added to the file stored in a season three cases, I would like to literally shed tears of joy.
Add Comment