User Avatar Image

25th Anniversary?

posted by RAnthonyMahan on - last edited - Viewed by 5.5K users
"Monkeys Violating the Heavenly Temple" was released in 1987. Next year the Freelance Police will be turning 25.

Some kind of celebration is order. Sadly, I think we already know Telltale's schedule for the next two years, and Steve is still pretty busy over at Pixar.

Something needs to be done.
79 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Maybe Steve will announce that he will unveil a new Sam and max adventure in a 1400 page graphic novel . and while im dreaming they will also announce the revival of sam and max tv show or better yet a sam and max movie by pixar. oh and lets tack on the release of the season 3 soundtrack that's been on hold for a good year and half. oh i can dream of the possibilities....that will only stay dreams since this is the real world.

so yeah we can send him a nice card
  • Johro;579284 said:
    No offence to the Telltale folks who put the hard work into it, but I sure hope the iOS release of season 2 wasn't the S&M news Dan was hush about.

If that's the case (which would be really, really, really, really, really, really lame.) Then they probably would've mention in the blog post like: "In honor of Sam and Max's 25th birthday..."
  • So what did they do for the 25th anniversary.
  • alik44;581658 said:
    So what did they do for the 25th anniversary.
    Nothing other than put Beyond Time and Space on iOS. Seriously, what's going on here?
  • They DID celebrate the 20th aniversary by rereleasing Surfin The Highway. Do we really expect them to celebrate every five year milestone?
  • lovetodo22;581712 said:
    They DID celebrate the 20th aniversary by rereleasing Surfin The Highway. Do we really expect them to celebrate every five year milestone?
    Yes.
  • lattsam;581915 said:
    Yes.
    Then again, we expect a lot of stuff. Like that every game Telltale makes has to be 100% perfect and awesome. Set your standards lower and you will be not be disappointed.
  • lattsam;581915 said:
    Yes.
    Ideally, we would like to hope that they'd do that, yes. Just like ideally, you and I would like the original voice actors from Hit The Road to come back. But I've had to face the fact that Telltale is busy with a lot of new licenses they should have never picked up and Steve is pretty busy with Brave, that Pixar movie that he's working on, that to be completely honest, I am totally pumped to see!
  • jawaj;582380 said:
    Hey Lattasam i have a usb with a 60% percent complete Freelance police game , All the sprite models, All the voices, and the entire script written on it. Want it?
    How can I be sure this isn't a trick?
  • lattsam;582419 said:
    how can i be sure this isn't a trick?
    the caek is a pi
Add Comment