User Avatar Image

Questions for the Walking Dead team!

posted by Jake Telltale Alumni on - last edited - Viewed by 37.6K users
Hey guys, I know it's still early days on this project, and we're a ways off from talking about anything concrete, but it seemed like as good a time as any to start an official Q&A thread!

In all honesty there isn't a lot we can talk about yet -- we were going to do press for the game at PAX East last month, but held off when we realized that our answer to almost any conceivable standard press question would be "no comment, yet" -- but I trust you guys to rise above the standard questions, and come up with some Walking Dead stuff we can discuss, so have at it. Ask away!
1.3K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Did they say something about language localisations?
  • Is kenny dead? XD

but seriously...

how do you get kenny to confront the st johns with the sniper rifle when they pass the motel?
  • aaron1290;754709 said:
    Is kenny dead? XD

but seriously...

how do you get kenny to confront the st johns with the sniper rifle when they pass the motel?
    Have Doug. If you have Carley she will, if you have Doug you're warned about their arrival and you talk about what to do for a second, but even if you try to avoid them and stay hidden Kenny will aim at them telling them to stay away.
  • Yertos;754740 said:
    Have Doug. If you have Carley she will, if you have Doug you're warned about their arrival and you talk about what to do for a second, but even if you try to avoid them and stay hidden Kenny will aim at them telling them to stay away.
    oh ty
  • suggestion for the ttg staff, but I would love to see the zombies in the winter, the show skipped over the winter and season 1 of the game only got to the fall
  • pretty sure zombies would effectively just...well freeze.
  • I have a question/suggestion

How will season 2 continue from our saves? Isnt it easier before the first episode of season 2 starts, to give us boxes/options to just click which choices we made in season 1

unfortunately some of us were stupid enough to delete the game from the harddrive (and with that also the savegames).

:(
  • Any release date for episode 6 from season 2? Or at least some clues or puzzles/whatever.
  • Vladisimo;758824 said:
    Any release date for episode 6 from season 2? Or at least some clues or puzzles/whatever.
    It will likely be named episode 1, not 6. That's how they've done it so far.
  • Mornai;758832 said:
    It will likely be named episode 1, not 6. That's how they've done it so far.
    Well I saw this article (http://www.videogamesblogger.com/2012/07/24/the-walking-dead-game-episode-6-10-season-2-confirmed.htm) and this is why I called it episode 6.

Anyway please TTG give us a release date of the first episode or some kind of cryptic clue to deduce from, please.
This discussion has been closed.