14 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I just saw it on Amazon too, that cover is absolutely gorgeous!
    I wish we got that one :(

That retail cover + Steve Purcell's slipcase would make the ultimate TOMI box :eek:
  • Also arrived for me today in the Netherlands/Holland.
  • That is going to be sooo tempting if I see that in a shop... I've already bought two copies though so I really shouldn't get another copy
  • shovell;481798 said:
    That is going to be sooo tempting if I see that in a shop... I've already bought two copies though so I really shouldn't get another copy
    I'm not letting that stop me! :D
  • It's in Australia too :D

While most of you who look at the price tag will think $50 is a lot to spend on a video game, in Australia that's actually quite cheap. But I'm not bitter about how much video games are down here or anything, I mean it's not like our dollar is currently stronger than the American one or anything wacky like that...
  • How many people are going to be suckered in to buying that at JBs when if they go straight to Telltale, it's only $34.95 which is... AU$34.95 or thereabouts.
  • What's with the price of this game? Seriously, it's like £40 on GAME's website, but I saw it in GAME today for £25. Why does it have 2 different prices?

But I definitely will get it, £25 isn't bad... sure I already have brought the game online, and already have the DVD from the TTG website... but this one looks kick ass (I also have Tales on my 360 and PS3) :P
  • Looks like two plastic coins rather than one metal one?
  • Thankfully I'm quite happy with my Telltale DVD covers. They're all nicely themed too which makes them easy to identify :)

Was kinda disappointed with my Telltale "Limited edition slipcover" though, thought about selling it or something :p
  • I saw these in Aussie stores and the new boxart sure is nice. Anyone have a high res scan of it for those who don't want to rebuy the game?

One question on my mind, I'm assuming this wasn't Telltale themselves doing a year old localisation, so who is the distributor?
Add Comment