User Avatar Image

fan comic

posted by BLACK_HAWK94 on - last edited - Viewed by 1.4K users
Hey, who would like to participate with me to consrtuct like a JP fan fiction comic? I can draw a pretty good dinosaur even on paint, but people not so much. We could combine pictures togeter and mabye do voice overs on it. I thought it might be cool. Anyone agree?
44 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Sounds like a horrible idea.
  • You want to draw a fan fiction Jurassic Park comic in paint and do voice overs.
  • I would support you...I can't draw, but I am an actor. I just need some story details.
  • this can work, but it will be awful.
    welcome to the internets…
  • Well, like i'v seen graphic novels do the same thing. And Im not good in animation, so idk what to do it on besides paint or pivot. Stop motions are unrealistic... any idea's though?
    Just trying to find way's to bring Jurassic Park into the light
  • I actually have been thinking of starting one. I had tried a few months ago but my artist gave up on me.

I have a good idea for the plot and I had thinking about turning it into a screen play for a Television series (just for fun of course, not really planning on putting it on television) but as a comic, it would work easily well.

I would be glad to help, if I was the one making the plot and story. PM for further details.
  • evolution_rex;483705 said:
    I actually have been thinking of starting one. I had tried a few months ago but my artist gave up on me.

I have a good idea for the plot and I had thinking about turning it into a screen play for a Television series (just for fun of course, not really planning on putting it on television) but as a comic, it would work easily well.

I would be glad to help, if I was the one making the plot and story. PM for further details.
    Sure I can draw dino's well, (done so since I was 5) ill take a few picks of ones I'v done (Ironically enough their based of JP designs) and send them to you,. With enough time and effort this could work I think. Their will always be critic, and honestly I dont care what they think, tyhere opinion is there freedom.
  • I can draw people, in fact I make online comics. I'll consider it if you can give details and come up with a plot I can support. I dunno about doing a motion comic, should probably just stick to the page.
  • anashastar;483763 said:
    I can draw people, in fact I make online comics. I'll consider it if you can give details and come up with a plot I can support. I dunno about doing a motion comic, should probably just stick to the page.
    So lets see, we got a Dino artist , a person artist with expierience, and a story/plot writer, now all we need are voice actors, I can make dialog.
Add Comment