User Avatar Image

Favorite Jurassic park Dinosaur

posted by Raptor Herder on - last edited - Viewed by 3.2K users
I have been looking for this thread for so long so i just decided to do it myself post your favorite Dinosaur from the movies personally I'm a velocirator all the way

62 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Well obviously it's gonna have to be Tyrannosaurus rex. When I saw the movie at it's premire at the age of 2 (yes my parents took me, and I loved it) I came out of that theatre walking like I was the rex from the film. Since then it's been my favorite dinosaur period.
  • Dilophosaurus ALL THE WAY!
  • Velociraptor for the win. lol
  • T-Rex.

To lift Bruce Campbell's catchphrase, "Hail to the King, baby"! :cool:
  • T-rex, he isn't called the king for nothing.
  • The T-Rex and Raptors are both very cool indeed but my favorite has to be the Dilophosaurus just because of how unique of a dinosaur it is within the Jurassic park Universe. It spits poison that blinds you, it has a frill and in a way it's probably the most creepy of the dinosaurs in Jurassic Park. Here we have a small and seemingly harmless dinosaur when suddenly its frill opens up and it spits in your eyes and your blinded. You can't see so its very hard to run away and all you have to go on is sound. Dilo could have been a creepy dinosaur in future films but no... they didn't want to go that route.
  • waroftheworlds01;486024 said:
    The T-Rex and Raptors are both very cool indeed but my favorite has to be the Dilophosaurus just because of how unique of a dinosaur it is within the Jurassic park Universe. It spits poison that blinds you, it has a frill and in a way it's probably the most creepy of the dinosaurs in Jurassic Park. Here we have a small and seemingly harmless dinosaur when suddenly its frill opens up and it spits in your eyes and your blinded. You can't see so its very hard to run away and all you have to go on is sound. Dilo could have been a creepy dinosaur in future films but no... they didn't want to go that route.
    Very true JP gave all three of the carnivores a unique trait, Dilo's being one of the coolest. I think instead of killing off both Mercenaries so quickly, save one, and replace the ceratosaurus scene with a Dilophosaurus pack that blinds the other guy.
  • Raptors! For their appearence, intelligence, agility, dexterity, size, vocalizations, hunting ability, speed, strength, and all around awesomeness.
Add Comment