User Avatar Image

Pre-Order now available! Release date: April 27!

posted by Tjibbbe on - last edited - Viewed by 2.6K users
Hi everyone,

You can now pre-order the first episode of Hector: Badge of Carnage (titled: We Negotiate With Terrorists) for PC and Mac. An Ipad-version is coming later. It's 10 dollars (or 7 Euro's in my case). The release date is April 27, with episode 2 and 3 coming in the fall. That's right, we're getting a BttF-episode, a JP-episode and a Hector-episode all in one month.

Pre-Order bonuses:

* Free version of Puzzle Agent (I own 3 versions of this game by now, but for those of you that don't have it: it's awesome!)
* Access to Private Insiders Forum (I just pre-ordered, but the forum doesn't seem to be up just yet)
* 10% of purchase donated to Japan relief efforts

The minisite is updated as well. You can now watch the trailer and two short animated movies, watch some screenshots and get confirmation on the pre-order bonuses. The about-page and episode-pages are still under construction.

Minisite: http://www.telltalegames.com/hector
Store page: http://www.telltalegames.com/store/Hector101

The game looks hilarious, and I can't believe it's only a week away.
101 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Do you get all of them when you pre order or do you buy the episodes spretly
  • The pre-order is just for episode 1. It seems it's the same as with Puzzle Agent: it doesn't really count as a season, so you just buy the seperate episodes as they become available.
  • I really enjoyed this on iPhone, I stumbled upon it after seeing it in a screenshot of somebodies homescreen. I pre-ordered the second I saw it was live.
    Second copy of Puzzle Agent here! :)
  • This actually looks really good. The offer is great but I already have puzzle agent... should I buy?? mmmhhh
  • What's with Telltale trying to push Puzzle Agent so much? This is the second time they've been giving it as a free pre-order bonus.

Don't get me wrong, Puzzle Agent is awesome, it just seems a little strange.
  • RAnthonyMahan;487877 said:
    What's with Telltale trying to push Puzzle Agent so much? This is the second time they've been giving it as a free pre-order bonus.

To get as many people hyped about Puzzle Agent 2 as possible, perhaps?
  • Puzzle Agent isn't even that good, I don't understand why they offer it yet again...
    At the very least TTG could offer us some proper pre-order bonuses like coupon codes/discounts so people get some actual incentives to pre-order.
  • User Avatar Image
    Tor
    Ooh, so we may be getting three new Telltale games before the end of the month, less than two weeks? This might be the first time I'm getting backlogged with new Telltale games to play...
  • RAnthonyMahan;487877 said:
    What's with Telltale trying to push Puzzle Agent so much? This is the second time they've been giving it as a free pre-order bonus.

I would guess that since just about everything else is licensed to someone, they aren't allowed to give it away for free. Or at least, it's a lot easier to do it when it's something to which they own all the rights to.
  • sure hope there is gonna be more than 1 episode. Its been a long time since ive seen a good 2d art point and click plus with such mature laguage :D i freaking love it.
Add Comment