User Avatar Image

Back to the Future released on XBOX 360?

posted by Taylor Mcknight on - last edited - Viewed by 11.3K users
Just curious if anyone knew if this game will be released in any way, shape, or form on the XBOX 360 after all episodes are available. I'd heard a rumor that it would be available a few months after PS3 got all content, which is fine by me.

Also if anyone from TellTale patrols these boards, you have done a great justice to this series. I look forward to either purchasing the XBOX 360 version (if available) or the PC disc once available.
40 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • The 360 hasn't gotten any Telltale games in a few years now.
  • Yeah, not since Wallace & Gromit Grand Adventures.
  • Oh boy, this thread again. It's been a long time since the last one like this, though, so I'll let it slide.

Anyway, there are no plans to release it on the 360. That doesn't necessarily mean they'll never do it, of course (anything's possible in the future), but they haven't done a non-PS3 console release since the Wii port of Sam and Max Season Two (I'm not counting the newest CSI game because that was Ubisoft-published). It sucks, but I'm sure they have a good reason.

I recommend just getting it on the PC. You can download the full first episode for free here if you'd like a demo (it's also a good way to test if your computer can run it). Hope this helps. :)
  • Yes i will definitely get it on the PC, i have no hate for Telltale and where they choose to release their games. I have a friend who has the games and I'm more then confident in its purchase. thanks for the help!:)
  • Taylor Mcknight;490414 said:
    Yes i will definitely get it on the PC, i have no hate for Telltale and where they choose to release their games. I have a friend who has the games and I'm more then confident in its purchase. thanks for the help!:)
    Basically, the short of it is, Microsoft did a poor job working with them on their previous releases, whereas Sony did a great job. Unfortunately, right now, I think Microsoft would be doing better than Sony. At least people aren't attacking XBox Live and getting it shut down. I swear, I think that's at least part of the reason for the delay of Episode 3 of BTTF. As for Xbox, if there is a release, I wouldn't expect it until after the series has concluded.
  • Regardless of their issues with Xbox Live it would still be nice if TellTale released a Disc version somewhere down the line.
  • ^

telltale doesn't usually do disc release of console games.
  • Gotta admit that I am still hoping for an XBOX 360 release. Doesn't matter if it is XBLA or disc just get it out there. That is a big audience that is being missed IMO.
  • kaileesdaddy;491857 said:
    Gotta admit that I am still hoping for an XBOX 360 release. Doesn't matter if it is XBLA or disc just get it out there. That is a big audience that is being missed IMO.
    They can't do either, due to a huge difference in MSFT Requirements for Xbox over PC. The team has said this time and time again, it would take much longer for 360.
Add Comment