User Avatar Image

bloody mary (not the drink)

posted by Michael J Fox is Canadian on - last edited - Viewed by 656 users
This thread is not for those who do not believe in paranormal!

My friend (who is in her early 30s) claimed that she saw a face in the mirror after chanting bloody mary x 3. This friend of mine is not one known to lie or play tricks and we got in an argument over our other friend about whether it's real or not.

Anyone ever tried it?
20 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Open minded. Tried it just. Didn't work :(
  • This sounds like it could be a Doctor Who plot.
  • I think it's a bunch of hooey, like time traveling potatoes.
  • splash1;497385 said:
    I think it's a bunch of hooey, like time traveling potatoes.
    So that potato of mine hasnt seen Texas win their independance from Mexico:(
  • Gman5852;497462 said:
    So that potato of mine hasnt seen Texas win their independance from Mexico:(
    Nope, it's been lying. I'd check your wallet every now and then by the way. Those potatoes are dirty thieves.
  • Michael J Fox is Canadian;497271 said:
    My friend (who is in her early 30s) claimed that she saw a face in the mirror after chanting bloody mary x 3.
    That's it? When I was a kid, we were told to do a slightly different procedure. You had to turn off the lights to the bathroom, lock the door, flush the toilet three times and then spin around in a circle with your eyes closed while chanting 'Bloody Mary' three times.

I tried it and no, it didn't work.
  • Michael J Fox is Canadian;497271 said:
    This thread is not for those who do not believe in paranormal!

My friend (who is in her early 30s) claimed that she saw a face in the mirror after chanting bloody mary x 3. This friend of mine is not one known to lie or play tricks and we got in an argument over our other friend about whether it's real or not.

Anyone ever tried it?
    I once saw a face in the mirror, but I didn't chant anything. I will just add here that it was an exceptionally gorgeous face that radiated the purest class and intellect. With also a great sense of humor and many friends.
  • Reminds me of the time when I was in elementary school, and all of us went to the bathroom and tried it. All variations of it. All we got was a giggle fit and a bunch of us walking into stalls.

Ahh... good times.
  • coolsome;497285 said:
    This sounds like it could be a Doctor Who plot.
    Daughter of Mine is the face hiding in hte mirror already, though.
  • Mirror, mirror on the wall, who's the most gullible of them all?
Add Comment