User Avatar Image

Will BTTF Episode 3 be playable tom.because PSN not up yet

posted by Dash666 on - last edited - Viewed by 718 users
anyone know if the PSN will be back up tom.?
54 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Sony has stated that they're going to start turning some of their systems back on this week but that the PSN store would not come back online until later this month. While I'm not 100% on this, I'm going to venture a guess and say that since you won't be able to access the store, getting Episode 3 won't be possible until the store is accessible once again.

Apologies for the delay.
  • Do you know if Episode 3 will be available immediately when the PSN store comes back, or if there will still be some waiting afterwards?
  • RAnthonyMahan;498796 said:
    Do you know if Episode 3 will be available immediately when the PSN store comes back, or if there will still be some waiting afterwards?
    I'd venture a guess that there will be a delay.
  • To be honest, I'm not sure. When I hear anything I'll let you guys know. Thanks again for your patience on this.
  • Alan Johnson;499127 said:
    To be honest, I'm not sure. When I hear anything I'll let you guys know. Thanks again for your patience on this.
    No need to be sorry!!! As long as you keep making episodes, I'm happy. Keep on trucking.
  • Alan Johnson;499127 said:
    To be honest, I'm not sure. When I hear anything I'll let you guys know. Thanks again for your patience on this.
    hey Alan ... what about episode 4?? does it have to be delayed for Ps3 too??
    im guessing the PSN store gonna be up on the 27th?? i guess
  • Gogeta504;499272 said:
    hey Alan ... what about episode 4?? does it have to be delayed for Ps3 too??
    im guessing the PSN store gonna be up on the 27th?? i guess
    This is also something I'm not sure about. Just my personal speculation but I'm thinking the queue for game releases might change from what was originally in place prior to the PSN outage.
  • Remember people, telltale has 0 idea on what Sony is going to do now once they rebuild PSN. Heck they were hacked twice!
  • well it been 2 days since the game came out but the psn might be up tomm

Hopefully...... :confused: *sigh*
  • Dash666;500164 said:
    well it been 2 days since the game came out but the psn might be up tomm

Hopefully...... :confused: *sigh*
    It won't be out any time soon. PSN will be up soon but the PSN store will not be up till later this month. Hence we have a long wait ahead of us still.
Add Comment