User Avatar Image

Free adventure game from GOG.com, any good?

posted by figmentPez on - last edited - Viewed by 252 users
GOG.com did some maintenance this morning, adding new features to the site, and they also added a new game to their list of free titles:
Dragonsphere
Apparently it's a fantasy themed, point & click adventure game, but I have not heard of it before. (That's not surprising, my knowledge of old PC games is rather limited)

I was hoping someone here has heard of it, and knows if it's any good. I know, I could just download it myself and give it a try, free after all. I'm just looking to save some time.

So, TTGers, what is the verdict. Yea or nay?
3 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I played Dragonsphere way back ages ago... I don't recall it vividly, but I remember enjoying it.
  • The Microprose adventures were really good. I still have yet to beat any of them. I have Dragonsphere on CD-ROM and I used to have Return of the Phantom but that went missing years ago. Never owned Rex Nebular. But the quality of their games were spectacular. Dragonsphere was quite interesting. I need to get back to it...
  • Rex Nebular isn't bad. He reminds me sorta of a Roger Wilco. I thought the game need more clues cause at one point cause you'd be left wondering what the hell to do and nothing guides you to it.
Add Comment