User Avatar Image

Carnotaurus

posted by BLACK_HAWK94 on - last edited - Viewed by 3.1K users
I just finished reading TLW and who agrees the Carnotaurus are awesome?
22 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Even Disney knows how amazing the Carnotaurus truly is.
  • Martin McFly;503282 said:
    Even Disney knows how amazing the Carnotaurus truly is.
    Very true they made excellent antagonists
  • BLACK_HAWK94;503186 said:
    I just finished reading TLW and who agrees the Carnotaurus are awesome?
    The whole whole camouflage aspect was very cool. Even though we never got to see them in the movies, Kenner did release a nice toy of a Carnotaurus.
  • trocks;503583 said:
    The whole whole camouflage aspect was very cool. Even though we never got to see them in the movies, Kenner did release a nice toy of a Carnotaurus.
    They released actually two. One for the second wave of the first film and another one for The Lost World. The later looks sadly much worse.
  • Can someone post a link of them?
  • Telltale has to put Carnotaurus in the next JP game. It's WAY to awesome! If they don't put Carnotaurus in the next game, I'll die! I CAN'T live without Carnotaurus.
  • uhhm the carnotaurus from dinosaur and the one from jurassic park is there a difference?
  • bloodkiller630;565973 said:
    uhhm the carnotaurus from dinosaur and the one from jurassic park is there a difference?
    I think there were described as being smaller (though they were still largish), though I could be wrong about that. Also they only hunted at night and were able to change the colour of their skin to blend in to their environment.

    As for my opinions the Canotaurs, here are a few notes I wrote up for another thread:
    Woodsyblue;554921 said:
    Also, I have to talk about the chameleonic Carnotaurus. The chapter where Malcolm and the others were hiding in the Carnotaurs territory and were piecing together everything about the predators was possibly the most tense and frighting moment from either book. However, it was short-lived and extremely anti-climatic. Nobody died and they quickly learned how to deal with the creatures, nullifying any possible threat. So unfortunately, a disappointing ending to a truly thrilling sequence.
  • Woodsyblue;566168 said:
    I think there were described as being smaller (though they were still largish), though I could be wrong about that. Also they only hunted at night and were able to change the colour of their skin to blend in to their environment.

    As for my opinions the Canotaurs, here are a few notes I wrote up for another thread:
    i ment skin color wise lolz, in comics they are similar between the ones in dinosaur and the ones in jurassic park
Add Comment