User Avatar Image

' It's my birthday today! ' Thread

posted by uregobland on - last edited - Viewed by 1.6K users
Who's birthday is it today? Congratulations!

:)
49 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I reckon it's probably Chyron's. 17th May is the sort of day that Chyron would be born on. Happy Birthday!
  • doodinthemood;504703 said:
    I reckon it's probably Chyron's. 17th May is the sort of day that Chyron would be born on. Happy Birthday!
    Honestly, that WAS the trigger for this thread. But why not. A happy birthday thread doesn't hurt anyone. Happy birthday (again) Chyron! ;)
  • Happy birthday Chyron!

When I was more active on the forums, I'd try and look every day whose birthday it was and I'd send PMs to people if I knew them to wish them a happy birthday. Although someday too many people had a birthday so I didn't wish everyone one >.>

I stopped doing it, sadly, so I'd say this thread is a good idea. It's like a constant happy birthday, too, so we don't have to start a new thread each time, which is good.
  • Avistew;504705 said:
    Happy birthday Chyron!

When I was more active on the forums, I'd try and look every day whose birthday it was and I'd send PMs to people if I knew them to wish them a happy birthday. Although someday too many people had a birthday so I didn't wish everyone one >.>

I stopped doing it, sadly, so I'd say this thread is a good idea. It's like a constant happy birthday, too, so we don't have to start a new thread each time, which is good.
    Well, what can I say? My words exactly! :cool:
  • :)

I love these forums.
  • Happy Birthday Chyron! Enjoy being one year older and one year closer to your inevitable death.

I should really stop giving birthday wishes.
  • Happy birthday! Again!
  • Happy UnBirthday everyone!
    www.youtube.com/watch?&v=RdsZT7WKjW8

Disclaimer: Does't apply to people whom are born the day they're reading the post.
  • Hahaha! That is a very weird type of discrimination, Jon_Na. :p made me laugh.

And, of course, Happy Birthday Chyron!! :D
  • Does it count if it's my unbirthday?
Add Comment