User Avatar Image

Mac version?

posted by nomecopies on - last edited - Viewed by 4.8K users
Well... that's all. You've made MAC versions of S&M Season 1 & 2 and I was wondering if there is ANY chance of having W&G on Mac. I've heard that it wasn't exactly a success but maybe you would get some extra customers from Apple... Maybe even an iPad version would go better than you expect :P
11 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Yea i'd love a mac port
    Id vote for it +1
  • I would love to have this on Mac too! :)
  • User Avatar Image
    Macfly77 Moderator
    nomecopies;511309 said:
    You've made MAC versions of S&M Season 1 & 2
    Actually, there is no Mac version of S & M season 1 yet (I'm in the middle of playing it on my Mac using CrossOver Games, which works great, but I'd love a Mac version anyway).
    As for W & G on Mac: +1!
  • i would love a ps3 version too................damn lucky xbox 360
  • Definitely buying the mac version once it comes out =]
  • Telltale said they were planning on making all their games mac compatible but they seem to be taking their time with W&G, Strong Bad and Sam and Max season 1.
  • I'd love a Mac OS X version!
  • Woodsyblue;546983 said:
    Telltale said they were planning on making all their games mac compatible but they seem to be taking their time with W&G, Strong Bad and Sam and Max season 1.
    Well, I recall reading that they were working their way backwards through their catalog, because the more recent games' assets are closer to what the current engine versions support than the older assets, or something to that effect; so, in effect, the farther they go back in their catalog, the more difficult it is for them to import their assets into their most recent game engine.

So I bet we can expect S&M Season 1 to be one of the last games they port to OS X.

I also wouldn't be surprised if we never see OS X ports of W&G and SBCG4AP due to licensing issues (Not that they wouldn't exist; just that TTG wouldn't be able to release them).
  • User Avatar Image
    Macfly77 Moderator
    xbskid;801014 said:
    I also wouldn't be surprised if we never see OS X ports of W&G and SBCG4AP due to licensing issues (Not that they wouldn't exist; just that TTG wouldn't be able to release them).
    Actually, the Mac version of SBCG4AP was released during one of your forum hiatuses. ;)
  • Macfly77;801022 said:
    Actually, the Mac version of SBCG4AP was released during one of your forum hiatuses. ;)
    Ah, I see! Well done, then. Now we just need Linux ports.
Add Comment