User Avatar Image

Rating...

posted by Leplaya on - last edited - Viewed by 2.8K users
My sister's boyfriend(Who's a fan of the comics) found out from yours truly about Telltale doing Walking Dead. And I would like to know what the game is going to be rated. I told him that it would likely be T or M but I'd just thought I ask since he's worried about the good stuff being out. Good stuff referring to what made the comic series good.
17 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    Jake Telltale Alumni
    We don't know the exact rating since there game's not done and ready to be rated yet, but we intend to keep the good stuff in. :)
  • What do u mean by the good stuff? It actually sounds like your thinking dirty.
  • User Avatar Image
    Jake Telltale Alumni
    Haha I kept that ambiguous because I thought it was funny. I assume Leplaya is referring more to the horror/gore/depravity that shows up from time to time.
  • I don't think there's any way for this to not be M.
  • RAnthonyMahan;529243 said:
    I don't think there's any way for this to not be M.
    There is. Them totally bombing it. Of course we dont want that now do we?
  • Gman5852;529283 said:
    There is. Them totally bombing it. Of course we dont want that now do we?
    Whats wrong with this being M rated? Telltale has done that CSI game that was rated M.
  • Leplaya;530134 said:
    Whats wrong with this being M rated? Telltale has done that CSI game that was rated M.
    ...I think you got Gman's meaning backwards. He was saying that the way this game could NOT be "M" is if Telltale bombed it, that is, you can't do this game right without content that would necessitate an "M" rating.
  • That is not entirely true though.

If they suggest horror instead of just showing plain gore, I wouldn't mind.

Though yeah, the actual story needs some freaky scenes.
  • Will this mark Telltale's first M rated title?
This discussion has been closed.